Chapter 2

*Flaky's POV*

"Run, Flaky...ehehehe" Flippy told me, while his dark green eyes turn a glowing yellow. I ran as fast as I could. I know that Happy Tree Town is magical and people can't die, but it's still very scary when Flippy becomes Fliqpy. This isn't happening. This isn't happening. This isn't happening. This isn't happening. I don't think a butterfly will calm him down this time. He had kept that monster at bay for seventeen weeks.

*Fliqpy's POV*

Ha, good to be out. Couldn't keep me in there forever, Flips...ehehehe. Now who to kill first? The pink-haired one? Maybe the armless one? What the hell, I'll kill them all.

Don't hurt Flaky, you dick! Oh, sit on a dick. Don't hurt her. I care about her a lot. Aw, Flips has a girlfriend? How adorable.

I think I'm gonna kill the red-haired one first.

*time skip*

"Ehehehe...I have you now, Flakes. Don't worry, bonita ,(beautiful in Spanish) I'll make your death quick and painless." All right, time to kill that freak.

"Flippy, snap out of it. You need to stop! Please, come back!"

"Ehehehe...There is no Flippy. Only Fliqpy."

"No, no, please don't!"

*Flippy's POV*

I regained conscience and see Flaky, laying against a tree, crying.

"F-Flaky? I'm so sorry!" I said putting the knife down as I went to comfort my friend, but she ran away.

"I-I'm a monster, aren't I?" I muttered to myself, loud enough for Handy to hear.

"Yeah, you're a monster!" he shouts from across the street.

"WOULD YOU STOP THAT, HANDY?!"