𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏 𝟑 - 𝐆𝐎𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝟐 𝐊𝐈𝐒𝐒

𝐋𝐎𝐀𝐃𝐈𝐍𝐆.....
﹒      .       ⊹      ⁺     ₊    ✮    ₊     ⁺      ⊹       .      ﹒
when she found out she got accepted she was over the MOON. Her parents knew about it of course because she told them. They were all so excited about her going to one of the most prestigious schools in the world!
𝐓𝐈𝐌𝐄 𝐒𝐊𝐈𝐏 𝐓𝐎 𝐀𝐈𝐑𝐏𝐎𝐑𝐓 -
Diors outfit —
since the airport cold af - author

 They were all so excited about her going to one of the most prestigious schools in the world! 𝐓𝐈𝐌𝐄 𝐒𝐊𝐈𝐏 𝐓𝐎 𝐀𝐈𝐑𝐏𝐎𝐑𝐓 -Diors outfit — since the airport cold af - author

when she got off the plane and started walking to leave she bumped into someone ... but they both gave eachother dirty looks. "The fuck was that about son , anyways... when is Azzy and Ciara coming" She says. She comes out the airport and gets greeted by Azzy and Ciara !
﹒      .       ⊹      ⁺     ₊    ✮    ₊     ⁺      ⊹       .      ﹒
𝐋𝐎𝐀𝐃𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐑𝐀𝐂𝐓𝐄𝐑𝐒.....

name — azzlyn mae
birthday — 12.11.06
age — 17

name — Ciara Kovanibirthday — 10

name — Ciara Kovani
birthday — 10.2.06
age — 17

06age — 17

﹒      .       ⊹      ⁺     ₊    ✮    ₊     ⁺      ⊹       .      ﹒

𝐂𝐎𝐍𝐓𝐈𝐍𝐔𝐄𝐀𝐓𝐈𝐎𝐍 .....
"HIII BAES" Dior says
"HIIII" Azzy and Ciara says
They all go to KISS together and get dorms together.

𝐓𝐈𝐌𝐄𝐒𝐊𝐈𝐏 𝐓𝐎 𝐖𝐄𝐋𝐂𝐎𝐌𝐄 𝐏𝐀𝐑𝐓𝐘 -

"Guys im so excited omggg plus ima see Dae bae" Dior says.
"Ahhh me too we gonna have so much fun" Ciara says.

Once they walk in Dior sees Dae but he looks down. She goes up to him and says "HII DAE" but someone sees you and walk up to Dae and ask him "who's this girl ?" Diors face automatically goes down. "I'm his girlfriend..." Dior says. "No your not... I am , My name is Han Yuri. the principals daughter" Yuri says.

Diors heart is crushed , she was supposed to come here hang out with her boyfriend and friends but also achieve in school. Eventually she thinks about it and thugs it out. But she also goes and tell her girls Ciara and Azzy. While she's walking to them her head is down and kind of tearing up. She bumps into two people.

When she looks up a boy says "You look very familiar" "You do too what the fuck" Dior says. "do y'all know each-other or something..?" Boy 2 states. "wait wait wait are you the guy from the airport..?" Dior says. "Oh yea your that girl who bumped into me" Boy 1 says. Boy 2 introduces himself and says his name is Q. Dior thinks and says "he sound very familiar. It seems like one day Dae was talking about him while on the phone with me". Boy 1 then says "I'm Minho". "Oh shit" Dior says.