BITCH SHE'S TOO GOOD FOR YOUR CRUSTY MUSTY ASS

Y/N wakes up and is 2ft9.69 bc i fucking say so

so petite and horknee😍😍💅

but today y/n's musty crusty ass is in zephyr city bc y/n can and will. so y/n makes steak and grilled cheese for their one true love, Pinkie Pink

so y/n goes to the air arena and in the background plays LGBT by CupcakKe because thatb is Queen Pink Panther's official BGM, change my mind bitch

"IN THE NAME ODF THE THOUNGSS
IN THE NAME OF THE PAPIS
IN THE NAME OF THE BOJAINA
I AM THE ONE AND ONLY S-LAVEL SVREECHER RACER, QUEEEEEEN PINK!"

It was her. It was the mysterious Queen of Rap Pink,  you bask in her glory and wonder who she is under the mask. So you walked to her and said "Hi uwu"

"Bitch get the fuck away from me" the ugly little bitch said. Oh wait, this is Queen Pussy Pink Just Like Salami.

"But Sugar Bussy, wait!"

But Queef Pink left. And rejected y/n's crusty musty dusty ass behind, AS SHE SHOULD. So, Y/N turns emo and starts singing Angel of Darkness. Y/N put on a black wig, got black contacts, used some makeup, and turned into a real Korean!

"ONION!🧅MY💅NAME😳IS🤪PENNI🧍‍♀️"

So Korean Y/N now has acquired onions ig.

The world suddenly crashes in darkness because Kai-Sa from K/DA (girl, not the mean gay KaiSa with the gayest shoes on the planet Earth, he's probably making out with Xander or something) teamed up with Dr.Odis who is probably in hell rn. 

So Korean Emo Y/N is sad ig. and is crying in the middle of the Air Arena singing Angel of Darkness more, and everyone found them so much of a weirdo that Alex, that TRAINING TRAINING TRAINING guy gets jealous.

"What the fuck is this about? I am the real Air Arena weirdo!" He yells.

"STFU, go back to being Cat Noir or shit," Korean Emo Y/N replies.

With anger, Alex cracks the world in half. "HWA TUAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA" What a weirdo.

Queen Pinkie Pie is now a damsel in distress even though she can fly or something.

Y/N stops being emo and Korean and saves Queen Pink Liver.

Everyone else dies. Kai-Sa from K/DA dies. Kai Sa or Ronan who was making out with Xander dies. and Xander too ig.

Quack Pink still rejects you, so Y/N ends up having 45934874395743952349157349857948435934857342895 babies with Bivouac. 

THE END BITCH