Why wont you forgive me

Wednesday POV:

The movie ends and Hallie turns the movie off.
She sits up and looks st me about to speak but stops. "What is it?" I say noticing this. "Ok (sigh)  I know we just met but I really like you, so will you be my girlfriend?" She says looking at ne. I sit up  grab her face. "Yes" I gliding my thumb across her face.

She grabs my neck and kisses me. We both fall of the bed she lands ontop of me. We chuckle when all of a sudden the light gets turned on cashing us to squint our eyes. "What the hell are you guy" enid say and stops her self as she looks at us. "Enid it isn't that we just fell" Hallie says getting up "uhm ok..wens can you go it's late and we need to sleep" enid says leaning on a wall. "Uhm yea yea sure" I say standing up and dusting my pants off.

Hallie grabs me by the waist. "Goodnight ma" she says pulling my shirt down to kiss me. I blush as I accept the kiss. "Ahem" Enid clears her throat. "Right, bye Hallie" I say walking to the door. "Bye Enid" I say as I see Enid standing near the door. "Night guys" I say as she opens it and I walk off. I hear the door close behind me.

I walk back to my dorm where I see yoko asleep. I get into the bathroom and shower changing into different pajamas. I walk out wearing the bra and shorts I usually have on to sleep.
I get on my bed thinking about Hallie. God I like her so Much.

I fall asleep thinking about her. Then my mind drifts to Enid. How she was jealous and always interrupting me when I'm about to make a move on Hallie. Why am I thinking about her. I have a girlfriend now.

Enid made her choice. Im making mine.

I fall asleep.

Hallie pov:
I wake up to an alarm on Enids side of the room I hear a faint groan as I hear her footsteps on the floor "hey (yawn) Hallie get up  we got class)" she says in a whisper shout "mggh ok" I groan getting up I go to my closet  and pick out my uniform. I define to go with the stunts and shirt today.

I bring it to the bathroom and turn the shower on. I sit on the toilet waiting for the water to heat up. . I stick my hand in the water  and start removing my clothes.  I get in the water and was up for about 30 minutes before I get out And get dressed.

I walk  out to get my shoes and bag. I sit on my bed putting my shoes on. I open my phone to see Wednesday was texting me. Just checking on me. I tell her I was in the shower.  I see Enid was already gone so I head out too. I walk into my first class and sit next to Wednesday. "Hey m" I say with a small smile  "hey" she says kissing my forehead.

I blush a little. Enid sits behind us by herself. 

I lean on Wednesdays shoulder placing my hand in her leg.. I whisper in her ear; "your so sexy" she looks at me with a small smirk "I know" she says in my ear. I giggle and pul her collar to kiss me. She has other ideas. She kisses my neck out I push her away as it start to get aggressive. ""Not in class ma" I say looking around the room..

Good thing no one saw.  "Mh" she mumbles as she turns back in her seat.  the teacher come in and starts talking about nonsense. When u felt I was being watched I look around the room. I look behind me Enid was giving me a death stare. Uhm ok weird? I turn back around feeling shivers down my spine. Goosebumps fill my arms. I look up at Wednesday who
Had AirPods on. I took one out of
Her ear and put it in mine. I lean on her arm
And fall asleep.

I hear a bell ring about an hour or so later. I feel my arm being shaken gently "get up" I hear Wednesday say as I sit up and look at her "is it time to go?" I ask her "yea I did your work so don't worry" she says giving me a smile "thanks ma" I say kissing her cheek.

We Leave the classrooom heading to our next class. There were assigned seats in this class so I had to wait to get mine after everyone sat down. .

I watch as Wednesday takes her seat next to Enid. Enid gives her a smile. I got a seat at the table next to them. I sit down and put my stuff on the floor. Yoko sits with me. "Hey yoko" I say may say with an awkward expression. "Hey" she says looking at Enid and Wednesday. She didn't know we were dating her Wednesday wanted to Keep it a secret.

"They used to be so cute together, me and divina want them to get back together." She says nodding her head for me to look at them. They were talking to each other. Whispering in each others ear and laughing.

"Oh?" I say. Nothing else comes out my mouth as I listen to yoko. "Ooh and if Enid is in heat Wednesday would help her get through it yk" she says the last part nudging my arm. "When they were dating?" I ask "no actually it wasn't that long ago. Like 5 days ago. "Mh" I say looking back at them. "Enid still love's Wednesday" yoko adds. "Love?" I say questioning "yea they love each other. Ik Enid does but I'm pretty sure Wednesday does also.

"Oh...I'm gonna go to the bathroom" I say getting up and leaving the room.

"That bitch Enid is Gonna have to go."