Introduction

A/N APPERENTLY IT WONT UPLOAD THE PRETTY CURSIVE WRITING SO KEEP THAT IN MIND PLEASE

Nicholas Ryan Ruffilo P.O.V

With Noah dropping out of school, Im more or less left alone sure I got some other friends, but not close ones. Im busy drawing up a tattoo for later this week when the teacher announces we have a new student coming in. I look up from my work when I hear a chair slide out beside me. To my right is a stunning girl with red hair pale skin, brown maybe hazel eyes, and I think light freckles. She sits down beside me taking out a notebook. I turn my focus back to the tattoo project getting frustrated with the Ireland/Irish element and Celtic wording I can not translate. I let out a small groan I hear a tapping sound I look down seeing her tapping the pencil in her hand on a piece of paper in front of me I open it.

*Four leaf clover with hints of Celtic knots like my bracelet. Also, it is My eternal love; spelling = Mo Shiroghra

I look over at her my eye brow raised questioning her. Just as I go to write my reply, the bell rings Last period for me is study hall. To my surprise after being in there roughly five minutes she is there too. Quickly after grabbing my stuff, I sit down in front of her quietly. She is writing something perhaps a letter, but it isnt in English regardless her hand writing is beautiful.

Freya OCleary Smith P.O.V.

I feel someone sit across from me. I look up to see the same boy from earlier without hesitation I pull out a piece of paper and pass it to him. I finish writing my letter to Grandpa back home in Ireland. Once I finish folding up the letter, he passes one across the table to me. I open it up and reply.

N.R -- *How did you know that? What language were you writing in? Sorry if thats invasive. *

F.S. -- * That answer goes hand in hand darling. I spent majority of my life in Ireland so I was taught Gaelic which is what I was writing in. My turn, tell me about the tattoos & the drawing. Am I wrong that they too go hand in hand? *

N.R. -- * They do, Im an Apprentice in a tattoo shop. If you dont mind me asking, why did you move here? *

F.S. *Parents trying to reconnect I suppose it makes no sense to me seeing how theyve been divorced since I was 3, but such is life. *

N.F. * Trade for Tarde? *

F.S * How many passes? *

N.F * Skip if anything makes you uncomfortable. *

F.S. * Trading writing styles as well? Lol *

N.F *My hand writing is better this way. *

F.S. * What is your name? *

N.R. * Nicholas, most people call me Nick. What is yours? *

F.S. * Do you have pet names too? *

N.R. * No, I donttrade for trade. *

Just than the bell for dismissal rings I stand up grabbing my stuff.

My name is Freya, it is nice to meet you, Nikki. With that I turn and head out.