Chapter 1: Search In Town And Saving Survivors

[3rd POV]

As, we see in the ruin of the town. With many of it nature have taken the building and even the street. Seeing that this is look like a ghost town with not one soul was there.

It show us a Road that was covered with moss that look like it was been covered for so long

It show us a Road that was covered with moss that look like it was been covered for so long. Then, the road suddenly rumble that look like something is coming.

It show a Caterpillar Track pass by as it show the tank rolling through the town.

The Tank was a M6 Abrams. With the Marking of Star of the Alaskan Armed Forces. It also have the Flag of Alaskan at the back of it turret.

At the Tank, Two Young boy sitting on top of the Turret as they discuss their next plan and also talking their lifestyle

(Y/N): Look like this town have is a ghost town now.

Matthew: Yes, I would be scared if I stay here and without knowing those infected will kill you in your sleep.

(Y/N): Well, you can just barricade your door.

Matthew: I know..... It just that the Intelligent Agency have found a new breed of Undead.

(Y/N): We be sure to stay away from them and also avoid fighting the horde.

Matthew then look at the sky as the tank still rolling down the road.

Matthew: I wish we can stay like how our Parent use too.

(Y/N): I hear from my Father that it was peaceful and having many culture and everything back in the day of our Parent youth.

Matthew: Hear from them that this Infection is cause by a nuclear threat but.... They cannot comfirm yet. But, we might investigate further after arrive at Montana.

(Y/N): Yea...... I think we have to stop here.

(Y/N) knock the turret to signal the halt.

(Y/N): Stop here.

The Tank came to a Stop.

Orihara: What the sudden stop?

(Y/N): We need to find more fuel for our journey.