i still don't know why

I remember everything that happened the day it went downhill.

I was half asleep on the sofa when I heard a little tape in the background and a faint voice say "fuck". "Babe did you stub your toe again "I said a little loud so he can her me. I hear his footsteps come close, so I look up and see him walk in the living room. "Yeah.... Sorry did I wake you darling?" he comes and kissed my forehead. I could smell the alcohol on his breath. "no, I fell asleep to a show around a...... season ago. Did you have fun with Emma and the new cast?" I asked. There was a slight pause. "It was fine" he answered. I don't know why but he looked a tiny bit dreary. I got up and gave him a hug. He hugged me tighter than usual. "Promise me will always be there for me darling. No matter what I do." Tom whispered. "I'm going to be here no matter what. Through thick and thin. I love you too much to ever leave but you have to go to bed now. I promised your mom I would get you to the brunch. "I replied. Me and tom went to bed and cuddled until we fell asleep.

I woke up to tom's snoring. I need to get ready to pick my sister up and some of her friends from the airport and my best friend. they traveled to London for my sister's bachelorette party. They are going to be here for two nights and then I'm going to travel with them home for her wedding. I have booked a beautiful Airbnb that we are going to stay at. So, I'm not going to see tom for one or two days. I did my hair. I put my makeup on and now it was for the outfit. I just put on my favorite jeans and a cute sweater since it was September. I made my way to the kitchen. We had some eggs so I'm making some fried eggs, toast and sausages. I put on the kettle. Tom probably wants some tea for his hangover . I put everything on a plater and walked to the bedroom.

"Babe its time to wake up". I put the plater on the nightstand. I feel a hand grab me and drag me on to the bed. His arms wrap around my waist. "Five minutes more darling" he groaned. He laid his head is on my chest. "fine" I played with is curls.

"Babe, I need to go" I insisted. "Noooooo...." he whined. I made may way out of the bed. I kissed him on the forehead. "Not even a real kiss" he grumbled with a pouted look on his face. "All right." I put my hand on the back of his head and planted a kiss on his soft lips. "Bye love you" "love you more darling" tom replied.

I was outside of the airport waiting for my sister and our friends when I see them "y/n" I her my sister yell. I waved to them. We ran to each other. Me and my sister jenny hug "I have missed you so much." I almost shouted. "I missed you too." She hugged me tighter with every word. We let go of each other. Suddenly I was turned around and hugged by my best friend." And hello to you too" I giggled. She pulled away. Her smile was so big. "How have you been?" she asked. "I've been amazing we were finally done filming a few days ago" I replied. "What about you?" I added "well I'm good and so excited to meet tom. I want to see if he is as dreamy as you say." She joked." Lana stop" I joked back. "What we get to meet tom?" Olivia chimed in. "really y/n you are going to let us met him" Hayle joked. "maybe" I said. I smile at the thought of him. I helped them with there bags.

We finally got to the Airbnb. I had fixed some surprises the night before like, a basket for every one with snacks and there favorite drinks.I have hanged some balloons and a big banner. I was so excited for them to see. I opened the door for them. They all said it was gorgeous. we settled in but I forgot my bag at home so I was going to get it later.

We wore watching a movie, but I wasn't so invested in it, so I scrolled on TikTok. And there it was on a gossip channel . "I guess tom and y/n is over" the girl said. "WHAT..." I screamed. They all turned their heads to me "somebody took a photo of tom and his new costar and maybe his new girlfriend Emma sharing a passionate kiss" they all heard." He did what" jenny snapped." I'm so sorry y/n." Olivia said. "That cunt" Lana added. "Guess he is not Mr. Dreamy." Hayle said.