Chapter Eleven

All I know is you held the door, You'll be mine and i'll be yours, All I know since yesterday is everything has changed-Everything Has Changed; Taylor Swift ft Ed Sheeran

im typing this on the bathroom, while sitting down on the toilet bowl, music blasting and i never felt so much weird in my entire life :D

its just a filler chapter because of stuff

The next day, Kirstie went to the nearest salon and had her hair cut. She realized how long is it already and it was starting to get hot so she needs her hair cut.

Her new haircut is short it reaches her shoulders. Then she asked the person who is working at the salon to dye her hair blonde.

Stage one of moving on, she reminded herself.

Meanwhile, Mitch is at his bedroom, staring at the ceiling. He noticed that he has been doing that a lot recently. He just can't stop thinking about her.

He's confused with his feelings. Anger, because of Kirstie coming back after five years, happy, because she came back and she kept her promise, disappointed, because he's with Kendall and he thinks he still loves Kirstie and confused who to choose; Kirstie or Kendall.

How ironic, he thought, both their names start with a K.

He felt his phone vibrated. He ignored it because it will take him more than a minute to stand up and get it on his bedside floor. Don't ask how his phone got into the floor, he also has no idea

After a few minutes, his phone vibrated again. He rolled his eyes and stretched his arms, his upper body falling into the floor. He tried to keep his body from falling but he failed miserably because he fell on the floor, face flat.

He groaned and scream, muffled by the carpet on the floor. He took his phone and answer the call.

"If I didn't answer the phone, it usually means I don't want to talk."

"Too bad because I want to talk."

who is it???

vote, comment, share

see you next chapter, bye!

-Reya