Chapter 1

I care for you

Y/n pov:

Sitting in my dank rundown room i get up an grab a book before going downstairs.To be onest i hate it here at the orphanage .Oh right...i haven't told you yet.

When i was about 3 me and my parents were in my room reading a book about Phoenixes but my quirk decided to come in at that exact moment .I was the only one to make it out alive.

My quirks name is all.i can turn into any mythical animal i want whether it exists or not.I somehow have no drawbacks.

Back to the orphanage.

As i was sayings this place is just fucked up.i get treated extremely badly.
I've been abused,beeten,raped and more.

I was the odd one out.

Finally ending up downstairs i see a man with medium long black hair
that was put into a bun.He had a small white chinchilla mouse mix person on his shoulder.Listening to there conversation in curiosity.

"Oh...it's pro hero Eraserhead and Nezu from UA"Y/N said in a monotone voice.Going to a corner that was declared "The Freaky Monsters Corner". I decided to read a book I made to check for errors or any thing that doesn't make sense, I named it "The Love In Death",it's about someone who is dead that fell in love with someone living.
Looking up ,hearing someone coming near me.

Few minets ago:

"Hello,me and my colleague here are looking for a neat strong child of sorts."Nezu said in a over happy voice.The real reson they where here was because Nezu wanted something to give him purpose, because he was feeling a little (alot) down lately.

"Right this way"the ugly receptionist said.Looking around the room of children he spoted a child reading and wrighting something in a corner,Aizawa asked"Who is he?"."Oh him?He is the freak of this senter""More like a monster""Yea!he killed his parents""he's freaky""And scary "

Walking up to Y/N Aizawa was fealing bad for the kid,it was obvious the kid was mistreated."Hey kid what's your name?"Aizawa asked with a saddened tone in his voice."I'm Y/N"she/he/they said monotonly."Last neme?"Aizawa asked curiously. "Oh i don't have one ,well not more anyways..."they/she/he said.

"Oh ...how do you feel about me adopting you?"Nezu said going straight to the case not wanting to waist any time.

Cliffhanger...

419 words