Chapter 1: Welcome to Warhammer40k

(All pictures and some references aren't mine, CTTO)

(Narrator POV)

In the dark future, war never changes. Whether you want peace or violence, the only way to get what you want is asserting dominance over your enemies.

That's what the Auditor thought when he used to hunt down Hank Wimbleton before setting their differences aside to kill the corrupted machine that distorted reality much worse than what the Auditor did.

(A/n: My version, don't mind please)

It has been 3 million years since the events of Project Nexus, he healed Hank and let him go with his buddies: Deimos, Sanford, and Doc. What are they doing right now?

(Nevada POV)

*BANG* *BANG* *BANG*

Hank shot all three grunts with his deagle before dodging the incoming fire, blocking the rest with his mutated arm. Sanford was going on a rampage with his LMG while Deimos was just tinkering with his AR before reloading it and shot 5 more grunts with incredible accuracy.

Doc, however, was just standing there. Wondering how the hell they came to this point.

Doc: Fuuu-

(Narrator POV)

They're having fun... Anyway!

As the Auditor entered the rift of the world, his ID flashed in front of him with the words:

ENTERING THE UNIVERSE OF WARHAMMER40K, WHERE LIVING IS SHIT AND DYING IS SHITTIER. GOOD LUCK AUDITOR... YOU NEED IT.

He then was spit out of a portal and landed at some random field of grass. He looked around to see a long stretch of green pastures and some animals he couldn't recognize.

He looked at himself and he somehow has a  form close to a human.

Auditor: What the fu-

He didn't have the time to gather his thoughts as his ID flashed again with the words:

ACT 1: WAR ON HEAVEN

Auditor: War on heaven? Interesting...

And just as he tries to explore, a voice booms in the distance.

???: You there... come closer

The Auditor looked around to find where that voice came from. He then suddenly found himself in front of a giant toad... a really giant toad.

The Auditor looked up to see this massive being. The toad felt... divine and authoritative.

???: I have never seen the likes of you... you're like us but stronger. Who are you flaming stranger?

Auditor: I am the Auditor, one of the Outer gods that resides outside of this universe we call a "fragment"

???: An Outer god? In this universe? Surely your jesting. This land is on the brink of war... and yet, fate sent us a person like you.