Chapter 2: The beginnings of an Empire

(All pictures and some references aren't mine, CTTO)

(Narrator POV)

It has been exactly 10 million years since the encounter of an Old one and the supposed "Massacre" of more than 20 million Necrons. Safe to say, the Necrons got hit hard with massive losses towards their military power.

The Auditor, after saying his goodbyes to Shio, wanders around the cosmos; in search of something to do.

To say that the universe is beautiful is an overstatement... it ain't pretty and time is fucking slow.

As the Auditor wandered through the "Heavenly" bodies, a warp-like portal appeared near his location and spit out....

A necron fleet. 200 ships with various classes.

Auditor: Again?

The ship guns aimed at him and fired multiple green lasers. Auditor sideswiped away from the line of fire but it made the ship fire more at him.

The auditor dodged more laser shots while looking for a way to keep these necrons out of their sight.

And then he realizes...

Auditor: Oh shit... I have the improbability drive.

COMBAT MODE ENGAGED

He aimed his left hand towards the fleet and snapped his fingers.

Massive black holes emerged from both sides of the fleet. The fleet struggled to keep their own ships away from the strong force but alas, they ain't moving in the speed of light. And so they got sucked.

The Auditor looked through his ID to sort out the souls he just killed. He notices that someone was taking their souls and eating them replacing the necrons with soulless ones.

So he breaks the chain that binds them to their doom.

*Ka-Chink* *Crack*

Literal chains...

The 7 billion souls looked at him in awe and wonder, green eyes and pitch black fogs excitedly moved at a fast pace. They were worshipping him.

The Auditor looked at them, amusement visible in his eyes. They wanted revenge against the ones they previously worshipped but he took it all away with a single snap. So why? Why are they worshipping him?

He looked at the souls he sorted out and touched one of them with his black flaming fingers. The words uttered in his mind.

I'm free! 

Ahhh... freedom, the supposed right of all sentient beings.

Auditor: Don't worry lads, the C'tan won't touch you guys anymore...

One of the souls approached him and bowed his head.

Necron soul: As the Lord of this fleet, I thank you for freeing our souls from that damned sun-sucking vampires.