Airport

Lexi POV

I go home to grab some clothes and my camera.I arrive at the airport. I take a deep breath and walk in. I can't beleive my whole life was flipped upside down in a total of 20 minutes. My flight isn't for another 30 minutes so I pull out my phone and click on youtube. I search Wyatt's youtube name....Twin Paranormal I think? Yes, I'm right. Ghost hunting aye Wy..? Alright. I click on the conjoring video ( A/n: the bit after the History is one of my favorites of all time.)  It starts off with the three in the car, the three of them giveoff crack head energy. (A/n: I'm just being honest 😭)  I get to the part where the spirt talky thingy says River, when I look at the time and see my flights about to be boraded. "Well, home here I come." I say under my breath getting up and walking to the gate.

                                                             ~~~ Time Skip bc I can.~~~

My plane lands and I get off. As I'm walking out the enterance I feel a pair of arms around me. I nearly punch them until I realized it's Wyatt "lord gingy I almost punched you"
I say
I hear someone Snicker
"well let's be glad you still have half a brain cell left"
Wyatt said to me with a huge smile on his face.
"your lucky I still sort of like you.".
I smile and hug him he hugs me back. That's when I notice two people behind him
"Oh I almost forgot Lex this is Ryan and River, Ry, Riv this is Lexi"
Wyatt introduced them to me.
"Hi" I Say
"Hi I'm Ryan it's so nice to meet You Wyatt never Shuts up about his baby sister" he says hugging me.
"Really Gingy baby sister".
Before Wyatt could answer River burst out laughing
"GINGY OMG I love it."
"Okay lets leave."
Wyatt Says walking away, Ryan puts his arm around my shoulder.
"alright Let's go, Riv grab her bag"
he says walking away taking me away with him. I her River sigh quiet dramatically.
"He'll be fine"Ryan says
"So nickname is Ry?" I ask softly.
"yeah, yours?"
"Lexi and Lex are my nicknames to most people, Wyatt could give you a few good ones though" I say smiling a bit
"Good ones?" hex asks.  We arrive at the car, "All right blondie get in your sitting with me in the back" Wyatt says
"Ew, no I don't wanna sit next to you, You'll give me a disease." I say backing up dramatically.
"You can take my spot up front. I'll risk getting the disease.". Ryan says laughing. I start fake sniffling
"Ryan was such a good man, He was funny amd kind I can't believe he's gone. He got the Wyatt disease so I didn't have too" 
"I hate you" Wyatt Says sighing loudly.
"I love you too" I say as River pulls Out of the airport.