meet

When Grace gets home she takes her phone and calls taylor. She picks up after a few seconds. "Hey!",Grace said to taylor hapily. "Oh hey! You looked like you had fun at my concert.", Taylor replied to her over the phone. "Yeah i loved it!", Grace said. "Would you like to hang out sometime? Are you free tommorow?", Taylor asks. "Yes i am. Where sould we go? I was thinking starbucks then after we could go on a walk or to one of our houses.", Grace said happy. "Good plan! How about we meet at starbucks at 1pm?",Taylor said happy that she can hang out with Grace. "Sounds good!",Grace replied.

                                -

At starbucks Grace sees Taylor sitting at a table and waving at her. Grace waves back while walking to her and sitting down. They both smile at eachother. "Hey! You look good" Grace blushed at Taylors comment "thank you and.. so do you", she said to her while getting even more red. "A bit nervous eh?",Taylor asked Grace while chuckling. "Yeah a bit", Grace said still blushing. Taylor took Graces hand. "No need to be darling", Taylor said while grinning a bit. "D-darling? I-i", Grace let out. "Yes darling, you dont mind do you?", Taylor asked. "N-no i like it to be honest", Grace said shyly.

Grace felt like she needed to tell Taylor about her career. "Taylor i-i need to tell you something", Grace finaly said to Taylor. Taylor nods. "I-i'm a actress.. a famous one", Grace let out. "Oh i know darling", Taylor said grinning."you do?" "Of course i do i could see it from miles away",Taylor giggled a bit. Grace was schocked but also happy. "Well thats good then", Grace said laughing.

                                -

Taylor was at Grace's house just hanging out. "Can i ask something weird?"

"Yeah sure what is it"

"Whats you're  sexualety?"

"Oh well i'm straight"

Grace felt like Taylor had just stabbed her right in her heart but she tried to hide it. She nodded in approvel to hide the fact that she felt like dying.

This is super short i'm so so sorry but deal with it