Chapter 1

Just a warning I don't really know how these types of stories work so please forgive me for making any kind of mistake(also im 13 years old and german so I might not write very good )

It was night. Dewey woke up to a shrill scream. Gales scream. He opened his eyes to find a sweating and panting Gale next to him. "Another nightmare?",he asked wrapping his arm around her. Gale didn't answer. Instead she sobbed into his t-shirt.Dewey knew excactly what to do. These nights became pretty common for both of them. "Why don't you calm down for a sec and i'll go get you some tea,ok?". Gale couldn't answer, instead she just nodded whilst sniffing into a tissue.Dewey went downstairs and boiled some water.This happened almost every night and Dewey was at a point where he didn't know what to do. Gales method of coping with her trauma was writing but she gave it up because the last thing she wanted was another Ghostface attack. Now she had nothing. Well not 'nothing' but not enough to help her let go of the past. Dewey sighed as he  took the teabags out of the two mugs that had their wedding date and initials engraved. Gales favourites. They would always calm her because they reminded her of that day full of happiness and how many of these days they had left to experience together.Dewey put the mugs on a wooden tray and went upstairs. He crawled into bed and gave Gale one of the mugs. Gale rested her head on his shoulder and he put his arm around her pulling her in a comforting hug as they drank their teas in silence."So, are you alright?". Gale sighed:"yeah, I have you!"Dewey smiled slightly as he gave her a little kiss on her forehead.

A/N

I know this chapter was really short but didn't really know what else to write .

Also im gonna try to update regularly but I am right now writing a lot of tests and stuff

I don't even know if anyones gonna read this story but if there is smeone:

Hi! Thanks for reading this story love yall! ❤️