Trouble begins....

It was like any other busy day in Los Angeles, California . Brianna Wilkins was sitting in her bedroom, looking at tumblr edits of her favorite otp. She heard a knock downstairs, and rushed to get it. "Hi bri!"her over-joyed best friend, Paige said. "Hey, What's up?" Bri replied back,a lot more calmly."so do we still have plans to go to Starbucks? You have a chance to practice for drivers license ". Oh crap... bri thought to herself. She had forgotten about her drivers test on Friday. "Actually, Im just gonna stay here and practice, I don't wanna mess up the first try." Even though bri was only 17, she worried about a lot more than she should. Paige nodded in understandment, and left, just going to here house across the street. She was headed back upstairs, when she heard a bloodcurdling scream coming from Paiges house. She rushed in, throwing open the dark Oakwood door. Running into the kitchen laid Paige, her skin a dark blue and violet. Her eyes had been closed and her whole body was cold to the touch. Knowing something was definitely wrong, Bri started to panic, immediately pulling out her iPhone to call the police. Pacing back and forth she waited for someone to pick up. Even though it was a few seconds it felt like forever. Finally she heard a young woman's voice; "Hello, 911 What's your emergency?" Y-yes Hello, my f-friend is blue and most likely unconscious " bri stammered into the phone. "Okay, we will send an ambulance down as soon as we Can", The 911 receiver replied. Bri quickly hung up the phone, unaware of what was soon coming....
(The girl in the photo is Brianna )