the new Jenifer (edited)

Jenifer's Pov

I walk into my room and sit on my bed I just spent all day practicing for the war tomorrow. Master zalgo has been very nice to me he gave me a room clothes and even let's me leave to go kill I barley do it though I'm to busy practicing. Its hard to believe that I've been here for a month I guess time fly's by around here I get up and walk towards my mirror I stare at my reflection my long black hair hair has red streaks in it and my eyes are red I'm wearing a short black dress.

Jeff's Pov

Its been a month since zalgo took Jenifer we've been trying to find her but we can't. Jane thinks we need to keep looking but honestly even though I hate to admit it I'm starting to think he killed her. I just hope I'm wrong if I am I swear I'll do anything to get my baby girl back.

Jenifer's Pov

I hear the door open i turn aroud half expecting zalgo or Lou to be standing in the door way but its Eth Beth's mom

" mind if i come in," she asks i shake my head she walks up to me

"what are you thinking about" she asks
"my so called parents" i mumble I know who my parents are but I don't talk about them their traiters they gave me up and tried to kill master zalgo or at least that's what he says and I believe it because if my family really did care about me they wouldn't have left me here. Still I'm not complaining I love it here.

"are you ready for tomorrow?" She asks I smile and nod

"you bet yah I can't wait to spill the blood of my so called parents" I say. eth laughs
"that's the Jennifer I know" she says. I smile more then yawn
"well I should probably get so zzz's we have a big day tomorrow" I say eth nods and leaves closing the door being her. I yawn and get into my bed I can't wait until tomorrow.