12

Ohm, Pond, and Joong found themselves in the labyrinthine streets of a notorious illegal area in Sydney, Australia, in search of a man named Ronny. Their mission was to locate him and gather crucial information. Hours passed as they tirelessly inquired about Ronny, but their efforts seemed fruitless.

As Ohm, Pond, and Joong continued their relentless pursuit of Ronny through the labyrinthine streets of Sydney, the adrenaline coursed through their veins. The city's bustling and narrow alleys served as the backdrop for their chase, and the thrill of the hunt kept them going.

---

Joong: (determined) "We can't let him get away!"

Pond: (focused) "Keep going, guys! We're closing in on him."

Ronny, however, was proving to be a slippery target. He navigated the streets with the agility of someone who knew the area like the back of his hand. But Ohm, Pond, and Joong were relentless, determined to catch their elusive target.

---

While they were hot on Ronny's trail, he inadvertently pushed a boy, causing him to stumble. Pond and Joong, caught up in the chase, continued after Ronny, but Ohm's gentlemanly instincts kicked in. He skidded to a halt and rushed to help the boy.

Ohm: (concerned) "Are you alright? It looks like you hurt your leg."

The boy, introduced as Nanon, was an exchange student from Thailand. he appreciated Ohm's assistance and winced as he gingerly examined his leg.

Nanon: (grateful) "Thank you for helping me. You're so kind."

Ohm, never one to rush through a good deed, sat his down on a nearby park bench and carefully inspected his injury. As they talked, he introduced himself, and Nanon shared his name and the story of his exchange program.

---

Ohm: (gentle) "You should take it easy for a while, Nanon I'm glad I could help."

Just as Nanon was about to express his gratitude once more, Ohm's phone rang. It was Pond, calling to inform him that they had successfully caught Ronny.

Pond: (over the phone) "Ohm, we got him. Head back to base now."

Ohm: (apologetic) "I'm sorry, Nancy, but I have to go now. Take care of that leg, alright?"

Nanon nodded appreciatively, understanding the urgency of Ohm's situation. As he hurried off to rejoin his team, leaving Nanon in the peaceful park, their brief encounter in the midst of a high-stakes mission in Sydney added an unexpected twist to their adventurous day.

------

With Ronny captured and the team back at their base, the time had come to extract crucial information from him. Ohm and Force, each possessing unique superhuman abilities, took charge of the interrogation.

Ronny was restrained, sitting in a dimly lit room. His face showed defiance as he glared at Ohm and Force.

Ohm: (calm but firm) "Ronny, we can do this the easy way or the hard way. It's your choice."

Force, standing beside Ohm, flexed his superhuman strength, his muscles bulging.

Force: (intimidating) "Believe me, you don't want the hard way."

Ronny hesitated, realizing the futility of resistance. With a resigned sigh, he began to share the information they needed, realizing that Ohm and Force's powers could make his situation much worse if he continued to resist.

The interrogation continued, with Ohm and Force using their abilities and presence to extract the truth from Ronny, piece by piece. It was a tense and high-stakes moment, as the team relied on their unique skills to uncover the secrets they had been chasing in Sydney.

---------

In the dimly lit, cold interrogation room, Ronny sat bound to a chair, his defiance still evident in his glare. Ohm and Force, determined to extract vital information, showed no signs of leniency.

Ohm: (coldly) "Ronny, we'll ask you one last time. Tell us what we need to know."

Force, his towering figure casting an intimidating shadow, cracked his knuckles audibly.

Force: (menacing) "You really don't want to test my patience."

Ronny's defiance wavered, and he finally realized the gravity of his situation. With a heavy sigh, he reluctantly began to divulge the information they sought, knowing that resistance was futile in the face of Ohm and Force's powers and determination.

---

The interrogation was harsh and unrelenting. Ohm and Force used their unique abilities to exert maximum pressure on Ronny, making it clear that they would stop at nothing to obtain the truth. The atmosphere in the room grew tense and uncomfortable as Ronny's resistance crumbled, piece by painful piece.

It was a harsh interrogation, driven by the urgency of their mission and the determination of Ohm and Force to uncover the secrets they were after, no matter the cost.

The interrogation room was filled with tension as Ronny began to reveal crucial information. Just as he was about to utter another piece of vital intel, a deafening gunshot shattered the silence, and a bullet pierced through the window, striking Ronny.

In an instant, chaos erupted. Ohm and Force instinctively shielded themselves from the gunfire, while Ronny slumped forward, blood staining his shirt. The sudden attack had caught everyone off guard.

Ohm: (shouting) "Sniper! Take cover!"

The team scrambled for cover, their training kicking in as they assessed the situation. It was clear that someone had orchestrated this attack to silence Ronny and prevent him from divulging further information.

As the dust settled and the team regrouped, they knew that their mission had taken a dangerous turn, and they were now faced with a new and deadly threat.

------

Amid the chaos following the sniper's attack, Force, normally the calm and composed member of the team, found himself losing his temper. He couldn't contain his anger at the sudden violence and the threat it posed to their mission.

Force: (furious) "Damn it! Who the hell did this?!"

His voice reverberated with rage as he clenched his fists, his superhuman strength threatening to crush whatever was within his grasp.

Pond: (trying to calm Force) "Easy, Force. We need to regroup and figure out our next move."

But Force couldn't contain his anger, and his curses continued to fill the room as he struggled to come to terms with the shocking turn of events.

Force: (cursing loudly) "This is messed up! We were so close!"

The team knew that they had to channel their anger and frustration into finding the person responsible for the attack, but in this moment, Force's fiery temper was a reflection of the chaos that had been unleashed upon their mission.