Insane

Hey, just so you know this is an alternate universe where Ganta got out, but pretty much everyone else was killed by the Red Man. It's generally based on the anime, since I haven't finished the manga yet.

Screams, blood, pain, suffering.

My classmates all look at me with terrified expressions, like what if i did kill my old classmates, what if I'm actually guilty?

It's pathetic really, even if i was innocent, I belonged better at Deadman Wonderland. At least there I had Senji, or Minatsuki. There I wasn't a monster, not like here.

Seven kids managed to transfer out o this class, the teacher, oh so bravely, manages to come to school every day. After all, no substitute teacher will ever risk replacing him, even if it's just for a day.

When they look at me, they don't seem to understand, I'm the victim. It wasn't a 'blessing', a 'miracle', and it certainly wasn't my choice to be the only survivor. No, it was really a curse.

Now when I close my eyes I see Nagi, and the others who died trying to expose Deadman Wonderland. It hurts to understand, that even though I'm out, even though the little woodpecker flew his cage, I still can't do anything.

It kills me, to see people whine about the smallest of things, and to have the knowledge that Nagi and the others, tried so hard, for nothing. As Shiro pointed out, my heart wants to live, but now, I can feel that want, that need to live, slipping away. All my friends are gone, even Shiro, lost to the Wretched Egg.

Screams, blood, pain, suffering.

Shinji was right, its no better out here, then in there.

Screams, blood, pain, suffering.

I was perfectly sane before. And now, now I can see everything so perfectly. Even better then before. Someone called me crazy the other day. But their wrong, it isn't me whose crazy, it's them.

Screams, blood, pain, suffering.

I can't take it anymore, I've had enough.

Screams, blood, pain suffering.

I'm doing this for everyone, after all, you'll be happy when Ganta, the murderer is dead and gone.

Screams, blood, pain, suffering.

I'm free. Now not even the sky can limit my wings.

I'm free