NAUGHTY COUSIN 2//

👁️👄👁️ pervert you all really come to see the heaven...... I'm not good at smut part so I will try !!!!! And yeah for better feelings play the song and wear headphones

___________

Felix:- why are you walking like that hyunjinie ! is your mom again hit you with frying pan*he laugh at his own line*

Hyunjin:- ask him not me!*he glare at minho who just smirk innocently*

⚠️ Flash back ⚠️
Hyunjin come closer to minho and....Minho said something

Minho :- you know what i am controlling too much myself but you don't want to stop right? *Hyunjin look at him confusedly* i was stoping myself since we met first i like to see how hot you are behaving and i love it but the truth is i am always top here!*Smirks*

*Hyunjin just seeing him confusly*

Minho :- so let me feel p0rn in real life, let me take you too heaven

*he whisper in hyunjin's ears make his breath stop for second, he spines chills down, he got goosebumps when minho bite his neck softly hyunjin layout a sweet moan!

Minho :- hmm...delicious! how can someone be this hot and sexy, the fact is this beauty only made for being bottom, let me eat you as my dessert!

*what i am writing🥲*

*then he lightly push hyunjin on bed, and the other hand hyunjin was completely blank what's going on, all things just change like color changing soup*sorry lol my bad jokes😝*

Minho attack on hyun's neck while hyun  was moaning mess! That making Minho more horny Minho start shucking hyunjin neck hyunjin moan loudly"ahhh..mhh."

*Minho smirk and leave a purple mark in hyunjin neck and he remove hyunjin shirt *

Minho slowly open hyunjin's pant as he was already naked from upper body, looking at hyunjin's eyes deeply. Hyunjin look so shocked ,Minho again smirk to see hyunjin face and said" don't be shocked baby you make me horny like this now you deserve punishment"

He throw the wet pant in a corner of their bedroom and grabbed hyunjin's thighs. He started to give wet kisses on hyunjin's legs. His lips was dragging in his inner thigh.

Minho went between hyunjin's legs and saw the pink d!*k and hole (I mean pussy🙂). He smiled and gave there a kiss. Hyunjin roll his eyes sexily when he felt Minho's tongue in his pussy and grabbed his hairs as Jungkook started to suck them.

Now minho was using his two fingers to lose hyunjin. Here hyunjin was moaning. But when minho remove his fingers and took off his boxer, hyunjin's eyes widen and he closed his eyes.

Fuck.... Minho was so big."

Minho : Look at me, my naughty cousin*smirk*(hyunjin did) just focus on me (he rubbed their nose together and leaned for a kiss, slowly pushed himself inside hyunjin until he felt soft thrust inside the hole).

Hyunjin: Ahhh..min...ho..aah~~(he moaned in between kiss).

Hyunjin moan loudly, his eyes shut close.. dropping tears from his beautiful eyes. His mind was out of control from the streching

Minho: Is it hurting babe?

Hyunjin: N.no ah.ke..keep moving please  (breathing heavily).

Minho: yeah babe (he held hyunjin's waist and thrusted continuously on hyunjin,minho made sure his eyes only on hyunjin).

Hyunjin: Ahhh~ ummm~~ just t~ there ahh~~ (Minho groaned at the sinful moans).

Minho: So tight you are (gritted his teeth and went to suck the fluffy, swallow nipples).

*ufffff i can't write more 🥲 I don't wanna make more heaven here*

Next morning -!!!

MINHO POV :-
i woke up and saw my baby sleeping while hugging me like never want to get up!

Minho : baby! get up we have to go university!*but no response then minho went towards his ears and whisper in husky voice* should we do another round?!*he said hyunjin shut open his eyes and push minho lightly*

Hyunjin :- YOU CRAZY MUSCLE PIG! you think it's not enough?! eommaa..my butt is hurting! *fake crying while pouting Minho kiss his pout*

Minho :- sorry baby! but it's your fault you always turn me on and this time i can't control my myself!*he kiss hyunjin's forehead but hyunjin make big pout and look away*now what happen to my princess?!

Hyunjin: go away! you know i thought i was going to top, i was so happy but you crashed my dream!*pout*

Minho :- baby i fulfill your every dream but not this one because you only born to be bottom! and don't lie you also enjoying! who said daddy more daddy more faster* *he said make hyunjin blush*

Hyunjin:- yeah! but tell me one thing! y..you love me now?!*he ask innocently looking at minho's eyes a smile appears on minho's face then he said*

Minho :- Making love is only not my intention but i truly fell in love with you at first sight! so do think like i am bad boy and only want your body but believe me give me a chance i will show you how much i love you hyunjiniee!

Hyunjin didn't waste any time and attached his lips to minho's one both kissing passionately. Minho went top of him and deepen the kiss as he was already exploring hyunjin's mouth each and every corner and hyunjin was mo**nig in minho's mouth...before atmosphere get hot hyunjin tap on minho's chest to pull out, now both breathing heavily.

Minho :- get ready for school hmm? and we are telling our parents that you fell from floor! alright? *he controlling his laugh hyunjin hit his chest then both again get into quick kiss*

__________

Minho :- so that's it! tell me what i did wrong?!

Felix:- you did nothing wrong bro! i am so fvcking happy that my dream comes true my soulmate is not virgin anymore!

*he said happily make minho chuckle and hyunjin glare at them both and they laughed*

AHH ok I'm not gonna write more 🥲 End of their story 💞 they married eachother and everyday day they see heaven 😶....!! Pray for hyunjin butt :)

Hope you like this honey bye bye see you in next oneshot 👄