015

Wooyoung 

I hadn't talked to San in weeks and each week that passed was harder than the last. I tried my best to ignore what I did and the fact that San found out and just continued to go to school. 

Mihi flashed me worried glances every now and again as she noticed how hard I was overworking myself. 

It wasn't until the end of the third week that she burst through the practice room, looking the angriest I had ever seen her. "What did you do?!" She yelled, making the other dancers pause. 

Nobody had ever even seen her the tiniest bit angry but me, so they quickly grabbed their things and hurried out of the room to stay out of it. I stared at her with wide eyes, not sure what she meant. 

"What...do you mean?" I asked. I truly had never seen such unbridled rage and it made me want to curl up in a ball and die. "Did San tell you?" I asked. 

She tilted her head, her brown and blue eyes aflame. "Tell me what, Wooyoung? Huh? What did you do?" 

I swallowed hard, feeling like too much of a coward to admit what I did. 

"You want to know what?" She said, walking over to me slowly. I tensed up at every step she took. "I've tried to stay out of your guy's shit, I really have. I thought it was none of my business. But guess what? San moved out of the apartment yesterday after getting into a huge fight with Seonghwa and Yunho. Now, he won't answer anybody's calls. He refuses to talk to Hongjoong, Yunho or Seonghwa or me! He looks like fucking shit. A couple of weeks ago I had to talk him down from an episode!" She was now screaming at me. "What the fuck, Wooyoung?! Do you think it's just fun to play with people's feelings? What? I told you that he wanted something real and you went ahead with being fuck buddies instead! Fuck!" 

I flinched at her words, feeling tears burn my eyes. I was two seconds of breaking down. 

"I fucking told you! I told you to promise me that you wouldn't make me pick up the pieces of a heartbroken San. What did you do?!" 

She was now screaming at me. 

I couldn't hold the tears in anymore and I didn't stop the sobs as they rattled through my body, making me hiccup as I lost the ability to breathe properly. 

"I slept with someone else and he found out." I lost the fight of trying to wipe my tears away so I could see clearly. 

It took a couple of minutes before I could see well enough to see her face. I thought she'd still carry the same rage in her eyes but instead she was crying herself. I felt like my chest was being crushed. The pain was unbearable. 

"Why?" She choked out. "Why couldn't you just love him like he deserves? Why'd you hurt him?" 

"I wasn't thinking...I wasn't thinking about his feelings, I just wanted-" 

"But you don't think about him, Wooyoung. You don't consider his feelings when you do things. You just continue to hurt him and he has to be the one to get over it. How is that fair?" She hiccupped, her body jolting because of it. Then she wiped her cheeks, her bottom lip trembling. "Just stay away from him, Wooyoung. Please? He deserves someone who will treat him good. This is my fault, I should've never introduced you guys. I thought you really wanted something more." Her body jolted again with another hiccup. "He's the worst I've ever seen him." Her voice broke. "Why?" She harshly wiped her face. "Why?" 

"I'm sorry." I choked out. 

She shook her head, giving me resent filled eyes and then she walked up to me and for a second I thought she was going to hit me. She had every right to. 

"I love you." She said but looked angry as she said the words. "I still love you, okay? I just need time. You really fucked up this time, Wooyoung. Stay away from him." 

She spun on her heel and walked towards the door. "I love you too." I said and she stopped, looking over her shoulder with the same disappointed and angry stare. She gave me a curt nod and then left me there and I fell to the ground, choking on my own sobs. 

I wanted to crumble but instead I just let out a scream, because otherwise I'd explode.