Don't Jump!..

{MinJi's POV}

I walk through the hallways of school and continue to yank down my sleeves.

I decided to wear my school's long sleeved blouse (the school uniform) and wear a thick scarf around my neck to hide as much as possible. I put on tons of make up on my face to hide the cuts and the bruises and wore the normal school skirt with my normal shoes.

I sigh as I walk into my 1st period class, History.

I continue to look down as I make my way towards my seat in the back of the class.

I hear laughter and look up to see 'the bitch' smirking at me. Before I can process anything, she extends her foot in front of me and I trip, falling flat on my face.

I usually would've been able to move over that..

I yelp as pain shoots throughout my body. The bruise on my stomach throbs and so do the rest of my bruises and cuts. I try to get up, but I can't. I'm in too much pain to move my body, so I just lay there, wishing that I can just disappear and become invisible.

Sadly, my wish doesn't come true.

Maybe I should have just fallen off that edge. Maybe I wouldn't have to suffer this much if I just fell.

It's all Jungkooks fault. He just had to grab onto my wrist and save me from falling to my death.

It would've been better if he just let me fall.

I HATE him. I HATE how he was nice to me. I HATE how he pushed me away. I HATE how he made me feel. I HATE everything about him!!!

"Awwww what's wrong? The little whore can't get up? You're such a baby", the snooty b*tch says.

I can feel my anger slowly start to build as the other students laugh.

"You're not so tough, and you're not so pretty either", she says as the other students continue to snicker and laugh at me.

I finally find the strength within me and stand up. I look over at her with a menacing glare and punch her right in the jaw.

"I have had enough of you and the crap that comes flying out of your mouth!! Have you ever stopped and actually thought with that tiny brain of yours that no one gives a single fuc-"

I'm cut off from my words when I feel a hand cover my mouth.

"Tsk tsk Choi. Hasn't anyone told you that a pretty lady cannot cuss in front peasants like the woman in front of you? Be the better person and smile at your enemy. A grimace enlightens them, a smile kills them", the voice says behind me. I turn around to see Jungkook, smirking at the b*tch in front of me.

I grab his hand and take it off my face harshly.

"Back off Jungkook", I yell as the class silences.

His eyes widen as he stares at my bottom lip.

"Whoa Choi, what happened to your lip", Jungkook asks as he continues to stare. I bring my hand to my face and wince as my fingers brush against the cut on my lip.

Damnit, he took some of the make up off my face when he covered my mouth.

I shoved him away and covered my mouth with my hand. I look over at Jungkook to see him staring at his hand with a grimace.

"I didn't know you wore this much make up", he says as he stares at his hand.

Well, that's because I usually don't.

I sling my bag over my shoulder and start to walk out of the classroom when I feel a hand grab my arm. I wince in pain as I'm being pulled back. I turn around and see Jungkook giving me a weird expression.

I can't tell if his expression shows confusion or concern because I bring my focus down to my arm. I try to wiggle my arm out of his grasp but that makes him tighten his grip. I bite my lip in pain and accidentally reopen the cut on my bottom lip.

"Jungkook!!!! LET GO", I scream at him. I taste iron as I feel warm liquid pooling on my bottom lip. I look out of the corner of my eye to see Taehyung getting out of his seat and jogging towards Jungkook.

"Jungkook stop! You're hurting her", Taehyung says as he removes Jungkooks grip on my arm. I sigh in relief and look towards Taehyung with as much sincerity that I could possibly manage and say, "thanks, Taehyung".

I walk out of the classroom and continue to walk down the hallway until I finally reach the stair case with the words "ROOFTOP" displayed in bold letters. I walk up the staircase in a slow pace, holding my stomach and grimacing as each step causes the bruise on my stomach to throb.

I finally make it to the rooftop and breathe in the fresh air. I carefully make my way towards the edge of the rooftop and stand there, staring at the ground below.

"If he didn't save me, I would be dead by now", I mumble as I lean forward slightly.

I wonder what it would feel like to completely fall to my death.

I wouldn't have to face my father anymore. I could finally see my mother again.

Plus, it's not like anyone would miss me or even remember me. It's not like I have anyone-

"Choi!! Back away from the ledge", I hear from behind me. I turn around to see Jungkook standing in the doorway with clenched fists.

A/N: woooo I finished another one! I hope you're enjoying the story guys :3 I work hard on these which is kind of sad but hey it's fun lol xD

Poor MinJi :( I hope things get better for her soon..

Have a nice day and take care of yourselves! :D <3