Chapter 26 - Oh no

The next morning I woke up to the smell of white chocolate chip pancakes. I went to my room and had a shower then got dressed in some baggy long pants and a fish net top. My hair was just in a high ponytail.

I exited my room and wondered down the hall to the lounge room to find Tobi, Deidera, Hidan and Kisame sitting on the lounge looking worried.

"Sup guys, wheres-" I was cut off by Tobi jumping on me and knocking me to the ground.

"What the hell Tobi, get off me or I'll kill you" I said but he didn't get off, the rest of the guys we're pretty used to my ever changing moods.

"Naomi-chan, Naomi-chan, help us, we are in great danger" he yelled dramatically.

"Well get off me and tell me" I said slightly annoyed. He got off.

"Ok, so what's the danger? And where's Itachi?" I asked.

"That's the problem" Kisame told me. I now had a skeptic look on my face.

"Go check the damn kitchen" Hidan said as they all hid behind the lounge. I walked into the kitchen to find the source of the white chocolate pancakes. Also the source of what could be everyone's death.

"Oh no" I whispered as I saw Itachi begin to make the hand signs for the fire ball justu.

"Itachi, DON'T" I yelled as I ran to stop his Justu. I grabbed his hand before he could blow the fire onto the pancakes.

"Do you remember what happened last time?" I asked.

~Flashback~

Naomi is only a few weeks old but can just walk or kind of crawl/waddle. She is sitting in her high chair while her mum was making her and her brothers pancakes for breakfast. Naomi watches with much interest as her mother pours the delicious mixture, that she sneakily had a taste of, into the hot pan.

"ITACHI" Mikoto calls out to her eldest son.

"Yes mother?" Itachi asks.

"Can you please watch the food and your sister while I go and pick your brother up from the academy, I promised him I'd be there" she explained and Itachi nodded while Naomi had a cheeky grin on her face.

Mikoto left to pick up Sasuke and about a few minutes later, their cousin and Itachi's best friend, Shisui walked in the house saying,

"I smell pancakes, where are they"

As he entered the kitchen he saw Naomi first.

"Ahh, if it isn't my little Black Panther, you've grown since the last time I saw you!! Haven't you, haven't you" he cooed while throwing her up and down in the air as she made her tiny little giggles.

"You saw her just yesterday" Itachi said.

"Yeah, and she's grown since then" Shisui explained putting Naomi down and putting all his attention on the pancake that was in the process of cooking.

"When will it be finished" Shisui asked getting impatient.

"How about now" Itachi said smirking. Both him and Shisui did the hand signs for the fire ball justu and completely disintegrated the pancake that was cooking along with the other pancakes that their mother had cooked. The pancake mix had gone everywhere, including on Naomi and the two boys, and Naomi was clapping her hands with amusement. Not a second later, an angry Mikoto along with an amused Sasuke walked back into the kitchen.

"Oh no" Naomi said in her adorable little voice.

~End Flashback~

After Itachi remembered what happened last time, he backed away from the stove and exited the room without a word.

Naomi ended up finishing off making the pancakes and everyone enjoyed them without anyone dying.

____________________________

A/N: Ok so this is just a quick filler I came up with. Also check out the book I posted about all my books. Plz go on there and tell me what u think. 😄 And comment what you think about this filler and if I should do more.