Football match

Once again, our team loses. This is the second loss in a row. I mean seriously, this team is atleast in the top 5 on the league table, but we wont stay there long if we continue playing like we are now.

I support a local football team, and overall, they're a pretty good team. But recently they haven't been playing well so fans have become getting upset often.

I'm now sat on the bus, sat with 2 of my friends as it moves slowly in traffic, after the match. Melanie and Poppy chat about how hot and attractive the footballers are, even though they clearly suck at the moment.

I look at the window, watching some of the football fans walk along the path.

I spot one guy, wearing a football kit also walking with them. Maybe hes playing for a football team here. I watch as he turns his head to the bus and looks up at me. We make eye contact and I already begin to get nervous. Hes very attractive. Dark brown hair, seems to also have a perfect jaw line and by the looks of him, an athletic physique.

He winks at me.

My eyes widen as I turn my head away blushing like crazy which makes my friends notice the smile on my face. I cant believe that just happened, no one has ever done this to me before and I have no clue how to react besides blushing.

"What are you looking at?" Melanie asks looking out the window to see him turn back around and smile at me making my cheeks heat again.

"Ooh, hes hot." Poppy says as she punches my arm, teasing me.

"Whatever," I say still smiling like an idiot as the bus sped off, the traffic now clearing.

"Shame you'll never see him again." Melanie says looking up as if she was imagining the future we could've had.

"Gosh you guys are so dramatic, it was a wink." I laugh putting my legs up against the seat in front of me.

"Sure thing." Poppy winks at me laughing.

•••

The next week passes quickly and I dont do much. Mainly college and working.

My friends surprise me with more tickets to the next match. Supposedly it's a rubbish team were playing against so it should be an easy win. Let's hope so.

"Hurry your ass up, Rosie." Melanie says barging through my bedroom door.

"Give me 5 minutes." I say knowing I need 10.

I apply some mascara quickly and then apply my highlighter before putting some setting spray on, coating my face. I'm wearing casual blue jeans and a white tank top with a grey jumper as it's not super warm outside. Melanie is wearing an short black skirt and blue bodysuit with denim jacket. Poppy has a white polo top on with black ripped jeans and some high boots.

"Girly, we are going to a football match, not a party." Poppy says.

"Dont you get it Pops, she wants to look the best she can if mystery boy is there again." Melanie says giving me a knowing smile.

"Shut up guys." I say grabbing my bag and phone.

We head into town and catch the bus towards the stadium, grabbing breakfast as we head there.

"We better win this game." I mumble as we can out tickets heading into the stadium.

It's not huge but it still has the capacity of a few thousand and the supporters are always very passionate  so that's always very entertaining.

We take our seats near the front, so the girls can get a good view of the players ofcourse.

"Number 25 can have my children." Melanie says as she bites her lip.