Ending is the New Beginning

" Congratulations, you defeated the Demon King " Deon heard Cavert's last words and stabbed himself.

He has no reason to continue living as he achieves all his revenge.

That was his perfect ending or so he thought.

-----

When he open his eyes once more, to see the emperor living and breathing majestically while looking at his heroes asking for their wishes

Is this what they call life flashing through my eyes after death?

But why does it feel so real?

He could still see his hallucination and step on a pool of blood while his victims are blaming him for their death.

Reaching out for him and calling for his name.

'Deon, you must die'

'If it weren't you, we would still be alive'

'You took away our future'

'You don't deserve to live'

'You are a disaster to humanity'

'The world will be safe without you'

He never had these hallucinations before he killed the duke but why do they show in this part of his life?

Deon couldn't understand , but he never pushed the curse away. He thought he deserves the worst since he is irredeemable trash.

Deon only hope watching his memories to finally end, so he could die already

The emperor keeps calling Deon's name and Deon looks at him with dead empty eyes

' This is ....real? '

Deon has a slow realisation of what's happening. The people around him are interacting with him and not a mere memories

' ...No '

Once everything click, Deon felt like he's been dump by a cold bucket of water

' Fuck...don't make me go through that shit again. I can't-'

" Deon Hardt? " Someone is trying to call Deon but he's dissociating and in despair

'Hey World! Do you want everything to fall into destruction again? Why did I go back in time? Why me of all people? '

The Emperor is trying to be careful around the 3rd Hero's current emotions as he looks like he's about to explode if it weren't handled carefully.

He has the face of when he's dissatisfied and despair.

One wrong move, he might wish for everyone's death in this room

Deon Hardt might not have a hero's fragment but he's definitely fast and swift enough to handle one or two heroes. The emperor doesn't want to hurt Deon as much as he could when it happens.

He could hear Deon sigh as if he is looking at empty space

The Emperor asks him again in hopes to get his attention and take a better look at his hero.

"Deon Hardt, Tell me your wish" Deon looks at the Emperor with broken expression and he never notices a single drop of tear falls down from his left eye.

" I simply wish to die, your majesty " The Emperor's eyes trembled as he stared at Deon who lowered his head hiding his face from the shadow of his hair. even Nemeseus and Stigma Premiero is staring at Deon Hardt with bewildered and mix expression.