Chapter One~Laughters

Link's POV

I woke up from my bed,Lulu surronding me.
"Hey!" Lulu shouts against me.
"Oh,Sorry,I guess Im just a sleepy head." I laughed off to the door and saw a man infront of the door.
"Hi there!" I chime to him."Oh,Young Child,What are you doing with that shield?" The old man asks,"Oh,The Princess of Hyrule gave it to me..." I answer,"Have you ever heard the news?" The old asked,With bewilerness in his face,"What News?","The news that the moon will hit Clock Town in a few days." He explains,I was in shock,No words came to my mouth,Just shocked,Lulu and I were just standing there,Blank.
"You've met with a terrible fate haven't you?" His words ran around my brain,Just standing there.
He walks away,Me and Lulu walked back the laddered house,And Lulu heard something.
"Did you hear that?" Lulu said,"Hear what?" I asked,"There was a childish laugh,That went around like 'Ho Ho,Ha.' ",What?
"It was kinda you're laugh..." Lulu adds.
"Well,Forget about that,Let's check on Epona if she's doing okay." I said to her,"Okay." We walk off to see Epona.
"Hi there little horsie." I pettalked her,"There it goes again!" Lulu excailmed,"What goes again?" I asked to Lulu turning my head from Epona to hers,"The laughter I told you!" Lulu says,"I told you! Forget about it!" I said to Lulu,Turning back my head to Epona,Feeding her the hay she deserves,I worrying about Lulu,She dosen't seem normal.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Hey There! Im The Author's Sister! Sorry If The Chapter Didn't Have The Majora's Mask Common Sense! I didn't have the chance to play it,Follow me if you want! Im @Chelyn_Love !
Short Chapter By The Way...I'm confused...Is she Lulu or Navi?