4: Drop Down News

Quotes:"Part of me wants to take her out, take her out and treat her right.."

Random:"And the second part?"

"What her head  would look like on a stick!~"

Run down.

You smiled as you walked to the kitchen, you haven't had a movie night with your best friend and his friend for a long time. So you were really happy, also being by your two crushes was the best. You got jiffy popcorn out and turned the stove on, you put the popcorn on the stove and walked to the cabinet.  You then got out four bowls, three regular sized and a big bowl. You walked back over to the stove and shaked the popcorn as it started to pop quickly making the popcorn cook faster. (This doesn't make since, im sorry if this sucks it my first book) The popcorn finishes and you pour it into the big bowl, you turn the stove off and walked to the pantry to grab the Cheetos, Doritos and your favorite chips. You walk over to the cabinet and grab three glasses, you go to the freezer and grab an ice tray.

You come back the to counter and put four ice cubes in each cup, you then fill up the ice tray and put it back in the freezer.

_________________________

First person(Billy's pov)

Me and Stu were going over our plan. "Do you think she'll find out Billy, she not dumb?" Stu said as he had a concern look on his face. "If she does then she'll hate us, we just killed her best friend, we will do everything, and I mean everything, to make her not hate us."

I meant that, me and stu was gonna point the murder onto Sydney's dad, Neil Prescott, Married to Maureen Prescott, that slut, bag whore deserved to die..

I loved Sydney, until Y/n came along, i lost feelings instantly after Stu said how nice, kind, sweet and pretty Y/n was,  I had to see her in person, then a couple weeks ago after Casey and Stu's break-up Stu had introduced me to her, at that point I knew she was gonna be Mine but Stu also revealed he liked her. So we fought a bit and came to an understanding that we would share her.

Stu started talking again. "What would you do if we got our doll?" Stu said in a soft voice so only I could hear him.

"One part of me wants to take her out, treat her right." I said confidently but in a dark and attractive tone I did when I'm on the phone with victims, only I don't have the voice changer. "Whats the other part?" Stu said excitedly as and had that stupid grin on his face. "What her head would Look like on a stick.." I said, grinning madly, Stu and I both knew I couldn never hurt her unless it was a few cuts and bruises, that's all. I then heard my name get yelled from downstairs, it was Y/n. "I'll be right back." I said as I got up and left the room. I ran down the stairs and walked to the kitchen to find four bowls and three cups.

Y/ns pov.

I had just called out for Billy but I did it in a soft but loud tone because if I yelled really loudly my parents/guardian would wake up. Billy walked in with a smile on his face. "Yes?" He said continuing to smile. "Bring the bowls upstairs, I'll bring the cups." I said as I handed him the four bowls and I grabbed the three cups, I then start to walk out the kitchen to the stairs with him following me. We got to the stairs and walked up them then we walked up to my room and went inside.

Stu looked over and smiled, I looked over to the computer to see they had picked Child's Play. I walked over to the bed and sat in the middle, stu on my right and Billy got on my left. I felt myself heating up, as I was between the two Hottest boys in high school and plus they were my best friends, or Stu was, Billy's just my friend, not best.

I think Stu had noticed and decided to play tricks with me and put his hand on my thigh, I blushed as I stuffed my face with popcorn so they wouldn't noticed I was blushing a lot. Billy gave me my chips and gave Stu his, Billy then got up and walked over to the computer to press play on the movie. He walked back over and put his hand on my free thigh, stroking his hand up and down, going into my inner thigh a bit.