Chapter 3: Some Shocking News.

[Years Later]

Diana was currently sparring with an Amazon. It's been years since she had been reincarnated into the world and everything was going fine.

Her opponent tried to strike her but she blocked the blow with her sword. She rammed her shoulder into the Amazon, causing her opponent to back up.

Amazon: "Very good shoulder bash, Princess Diana. I must say, you are a formidable opponent when it comes to Fighting. I don't think I landed a hit on you."

Diana chuckled as she twirled her sword and carefully leaned it against her shoulder.

Diana: "You're not bad yourself. You are truly a strong opponent. However, you just need to work on your technique a bit more."

Amazon: "I'll keep that in mind, Princess."

Diana: "Do you still want to continue? We can stop for now and continue later..You seem to be a bit tired and hurt. I was a little too rough."

Diana had a look of concern on her face. She was worried for her comrade. She could clearly see that the Amazon was getting tired. They had been sparring for a while, nonstop.

The Opponent gripped the blade tightly and tried to think of something. She wanted to continue fighting Diana.

Amazon: "Princess please..I don't want to stop fighting you right now. I want to continue fighting.."

Diana stared at the woman as she started to contemplate on whether she should stop the spar or continue the spar. She sighed and lifted her sword and got into her stance.

Diana: "Fine then. Since you are so eager to continue, I'll go along with it.."

The Opponent charged at Diana, who currently had a serious expression. Since the Amazon wanted to continue, she was going to humor the Amazon.

After fighting, the Amazon was on the ground, groaning. The other Amazons we're watching. Diana was looking down at the Amazon with a smile.

Diana: "Your determination and strength is something that I have acknowledged. It was almost like you had something to prove to me..? Tell me, why did you want to continue so badly?"

Amazon: "To..ugh...Show you that I'm a strong warrior. I want to prove myself to you so that you may mate with me.."

Diana looked a bit surprised however she smiled and held a hand out.

Diana: "You are indeed a strong warrior but, I don't want to push you into mating with me. Do you truly wish to mate with me? Are you ready to have a child and take care of them? A child is a big responsibility.."

The Amazon froze..Was she ready to have a child. She only wanted a child cause she felt pressured into getting one.

Diana: "Listen, my fellow Amazon..Don't force yourself to become something you are not ready for."

Diana: 'Even though I do want to impregnate you and make you into a mother. Mother would get mad at me for mating with an Amazon that is not ready to raise a child.'

The Amazon looked down for a few seconds before grabbing Diana's hand. She was pulled up by the Princess.

Amazon: "Alright Princess.."

Diana: "Good.. Now continue to train. Once you are truly ready, I will mate with you. Now let's call it a day for now. Get some rest."

Amazon: "You are so kind Princess Diana.."

She smiled and let go of her hand.

Diana: "Glad you think of me as Nice.. Now I have to go and find my mother and discuss something with her."

Diana then left to find her mother..

[...]

Hippolyta was sitting down on her throne with some Amazon guardians standing on both sides. She had just finished with what she needed to do..

Now, Diana came into her vision. She saw her daughter walking towards her and Hippolyta had a joyful smile. She was happy to see her daughter.

Hippolyta: "Diana, I'm glad you're here..Came to spend time with your mother?"

Diana: "I did.. It's been a while since we have had our time together."

Hippolyta stood up from her throne and gracefully walked up to Diana and stopped when she Infront of her. She placed her hands gently on her cheeks.

Hippolyta: "I'm glad you are willing to spend time with me, Diana. Come on, let's go for a walk. A nice walk is good for the body and mind."

The Queen of Amazons ordered her guards to follow them. They went on a walk with the guards following right behind. They talked and had fun talking to each other.

Hippolyta: "You've grown Diana.. You're now a full Adult and I am proud of how I raised you."

Diana: "Well — you did raise me well. "

Hippolyta: "I remember when you started mating with the women at the age of 14. You were young when you started and . .well you did a good job."

Diana: "Right..I remember. I was eager to mate with the women. My guess it had to do with my high sexual desire."

Hippolyta: "Hahaha! You were practically mating with women left and right! You couldn't control yourself when you were young. That sexual desire had controlled you but now.. I'd say you have it under control."

She giggled and Diana let out a small chuckle.

Diana: "I had to get that Sexual Desire under control. While I do mate, I am a warrior of Themyscira. I have to protect the island just like the other Amazons."

Hippolyta: "Which is understandable. Can't have your libido getting in your way if you were to fight."

Diana looked forward.

Diana: "Mother..why do you think that men are vile people?"

Hippolyta: "They have done some things to us Amazons that we simply cannot forgive. They enslaved us. Did horrible things to us. I managed to rally the Amazons and break free from vile people."

Diana: "I see.."

Diana's eyes turned cold and emotionless.

Diana: 'The original Diana wouldn't hate men. After all she did have a male lover. I on the other hand have been mistreated by men because of me having a penis. Only women accepted me for who I was. They accepted me for being born with a dick. I vaguely remember being humiliated in front of the school.. The boys laughed, the girls made sure I was okay. Bullied and ridiculed by the boys. .Tch! I'm just bringing up bad memories now."

Hippolyta: "They simply cannot be trusted. They disrespected and used us for their own bidding. Surely you can understand that, Diana?"

Diana: "I understand that completely..Should we go back now.."

Hippolyta smiled knowing that her daughter understood her.

Hippolyta: "I was thinking the same thing."

They went back and Hippolyta sat on her throne, placing one leg on top of the other.

Hippolyta: "It was nice chatting with you, Diana. I'm glad we could—"

Amazon: "My Queen!"

Hippolyta looked at the Amazon who ran and stopped by Diana.

Hippolyta: "Yeesh, it seems like you ran from a long distance. What is the problem?"

The Amazon looked at her with a serious expression and parted her lips. The next words shocked both Diana and Hippolyta.

"There are men on the shores!"