24 ⋆ ALL OF THIS WAS TONY'S IDEA

W.D.Y.W.F.M? - THE NEIGHBORHOOD

"Five months go by, and I thought about letting her go
She's crazy, though, and I guess she took control"

"Five months go by, and I thought about letting her goShe's crazy, though, and I guess she took control"

9, June, 2023𓆩♱𓆪

9, June, 2023
𓆩♱𓆪

"Makeup!" One of the crew members shouted as soon as the music stopped playing and I fanned my hands over my chest to cool myself down before my makeup artist came up to me to help me down off the platform in my seven-inch heels.

Nearly twisted my ankle a few times today.

"Thank you." I smiled a bit and she nodded while taking me to the trailer outside of the studio I'm in since we're finally done with all the dancing. Now, everyone's exhausted and ready to go home.

We had to do it multiple times until we got right. Now I'm tired as well and hungry, and my feet are killing me. I might spot the bruises on my knees later on. I only had to get on my knees a few times as well as nearly twisting my ankle.

Lady Gaga has her ways.

By the time I made it to the trailer, I had to remove all my makeup just for this last scene I needed to do. It's not only gonna be just dancing as if I'm Britney Spears by the way.

Yesterday, Harry wanted to help me with my song Unholy and earlier this morning I let my crew listen to it as well as hear the new part I added to it.

It went by so fast.

He did a whole lot of edging without kissing me like he would've and left me on edge full of questions to understand what all of that was for. He only just helped and as soon as he asked me if I was satisfied with the new version, he just left after I simply said yes.

Didn't wish me luck or anything of course. He just left without saying anything else but left a few marks on my neck.

Anyway, Sarah said she didn't like it because it sounded louder. Honestly, I didn't understand a single word coming out of her mouth but everyone else loved it as much as I did. Harry did say that he could've brought other people for those instruments but he handled that on his own. He just wanted to add more sound after dealing with my vocals.