Russians

"Our boss?!" Robin laughs. "No, Y/n Harrington." "Y/n? My sister Y/n? But...Y/n is a girl?" "Steve..." "Oh..." Steve says "Oh." Dustin and Erica burst through the door. "Where the hell have you two been?!" Dustin yells. Robin and Steve laugh and follow them out. As they walk out they spot the Russians at scoops ahoy where Y/n is working her late shift. She looks bored out of her mind which makes Robin chuckle a bit. One of the Russians points a gun at Y/n. "Where are your partners?" The man asks angrily. "What the hell are you talking about? Put the gun down you psychopaths!" "Where is your boss?" The man yells. "My boss? He's not in right now he-" "where is he?" The man yells. "I don't know!" "Lies!" The man yells. The man walks off but stops midway. "Kill her." Y/n looks around in fear. "What?!" "No-" Robin yells but Steve quickly covers her mouth. The Russians shoot at Y/n but Steve pushes her down just in time. They all run away from the Russians and hide. "What.the.fuck just happened?!" Y/n whisper yells. "We'll explain later, okay?" Robin whispers. Y/n nods. The Russians look around the room for them. Just as they get close to their hiding spot Y/n squints her eyes and grabs Robin's hand, squeezing it tightly waiting for them too shoot. Nothing happens? A loud bang is heard. They all slowly get out of their hiding spots to see the model car flipped over and the Russians unconscious. They all look up to see eleven and smile in relief. "Who that?" Robin asks. "Yeah." Y/n says. "Wait is that-" Erica says but Dustin cuts her off with a huge smile on his face. "Yep." Everyone runs up to each other and hugs one another tightly. Y/n and Robin look down at their hands realizing their hands are still holding one anothers and quickly let go. Everyone comes up with a plan on how to defeat the mind flayer and shut the gate. The adults head to shut the gate while Dustin and Erica head to the hill lot contact Suzie. Everyone else stays at the mall. "You okay?" Robin asks. "Yeah. Just... freaked the hell out." Y/n chuckles. "Yeah, I can't blame you. I'm shitting myself over here." Robin and Y/n laugh. "Can I uhm, can I ask you something?" Robin says. "Sure." Y/n smiles. "You and I-" there's a noise on the roof of the mall. Everyone looks up. A small crack is heard, followed by many more. The mind flayer falls through the ceiling and lands in the center of the mall. Everyone looks at it in fear. Robin grabs Y/n's hand tightly and pulls her close. Eleven tries to attack it but barely harms it, due to her powers weakening. Everyone starts throwing fireworks at the mind flayer. Billy grabs Y/n since she is closest to him and attacks her. "Y/N!!" Robin yells. "Let her go you mother fucker!" Steve yells and grabs a firework, he walks toward Billy and throws it at him. The firework hurts Billy a little and he let's go of Y/n. Steve quickly grabs Y/n and they both run back over to the others. "You okay?" Steve asks while searching Y/n for any injuries. "I'm fine." Robin runs over and hugs Y/n tightly. "You sure you're alright?" She asks. Y/n nods. "I just hurt my leg a bit, but I'm fine." Steve hugs Y/n. El walks closer to Billy and continues to try and use her powers, they work a bit but still not well enough. Billy grabs her and chokes her. She tries to talk to him to get him to stop as everyone keeps throwing fireworks at the mind flayer. Billy finally let's her go and pushes the mind flayer away from El. The mind flayer reaches into Billy with it's arm and kills him. Max Yells and then the mind flayer disappears. Max runs over to him and tries to wake him up but he's gone. Eleven pulls max close and Max cries into her chest. Ambulances and police show up. Everyone is sitting in an ambulance being checked. Once one of the medics is finished helping Y/n, Robin walks over to her and sits next to her. "Hey." Robin smiles. "Hey." Y/n smiles back. "You okay?" Robin asks. "Yeah, you?" "I'll live." She chuckles. "Can I-" Y/n takes a deep breath. "I like you...like a lot. And you might not be into that sort of thing but I can't hide it anymore. Please don't hate me..." Robin reaches for Y/n's hand and holds it in hers. "I could never hate you." Y/n smiles. "And I like you too, I've liked you since ninth grade." Y/n's eyes widen. "That's when we met." "Yep." Robin smiles. Y/n blushes. "You've liked me that long?" "Who wouldn't?" "Would you maybe wanna go out sometime?" "I'd love that." Robin blushes. Y/n smiles and looks down at her hands blushing. Steve looks at them from his ambulance and smiles to himself.

A/n: Sorry for any mistakes, I haven't edited it yet.