Back with me

Morning came around I open my eyes noticing I'm in Suguru's arms, I look up at him and smile, noticing his eyes are waking up too.

"hi there" Suguru says to as his hands hold around my waist.

"hi baby" I cup Suguru's face and I almost go in for a kiss, but then I remembered what he said last night, so I backed out.

Suguru sighs, then smiles he pulled me in closer and put our lips together, he pushes my waist closer to his and we start to make out.

"Satoru.. let's get ready for the day.." Suguru says as I keep kissing him.

"Nooo let's stay in bed. Let's stay!!"

"Ahh we have to get up satoru.." Suguru gets off the bed and I go towards him on the bed suguru lifts me up. I put my hands around his neck and my legs around his waist, he tickles me while he takes me to the bathroom.

(Later)

Me and satoru are just chilling on the couch, he's watching tv while I do work on my laptop.

"You know Suguru, you're really cute when you're working."

"You think so?" he says looking at me with a slight blush on his face as he smiles.

"Mhm" I sit up and lay on Suguru's shoulder watching him work, he kisses my forehead.

*knock, knock* I hear a knock on the door and I go get it. I open the door to see nanami, my eyes widen in shock when he gets down on one knee, my husband was at the couch witnessing what was happening as I stood shook.

"What the fuck?" Suguru says as I snap out of it and look at him walking to the door.

"What are you doing here nanami and why are you on one knee." Suguru says obviously knowing the answer.

"I'm here for Gojo I want him to leave you for me."

Suguru chuckles and slams the door on his face.
he's clearly angry. Just when I thought things were gonna get better they've gotten worse.

"Suguru?.."

"Yeah?"

"Are you okay?"

"I'm fine."
I go and hug him from behind, he turns around and hugs me back.

"Satoru.. I love you."

"I love you too Suguru.."
he kisses me and I kiss him back. we soon give up and sit down on the couch doing nothing but sitting down with our thoughts.

I look at Suguru and he looks at me. Our eyes lock for a moment, until Suguru gets up. Without hesitation, he pulls me in and draws my body closer. His lips find mine as our soft kisses begin to build up passion and desire.

"Do you want to go upstairs?" Suguru asks me, his face flushed as is mine. It's clear that we're both feeling the heat of the moment.

"Yeah, let's go." I reply, taking Suguru's hand and rushing upstairs to our room. The moment we get inside, we quickly make out with each other and pull each other's shirts off. I lay back on the bed, allowing Suguru to take the lead. He slides over to me, straddling on top. The passion is building as our bodies press against each other. Our lips meet in a lustful kiss that feels so much more intense than the ones downstairs. The heat of the moment is all that matters in that moment.

I suddenly feel a slight prickling sensation up my neck. I look over and see Suguru's hands caressing my neck. I let out a slight gasp at the unexpected touch, which causes him to look at me with an expression of confusion.

"Nothing, keep going." I say, determined to ignore the slight itch I wraps my hands back around suguru's neck, My hand covers my mouth, but I can no longer restrain myself and a moan escapes me. Despite this, the kiss continues to become even more intense.

I embrace Suguru's face for a deep, satisfying kiss. He moves his face towards mine again and starts kissing and biting my neck. It feels intense, just like it did when we first got married and our love was new. I love the way we are making love again, like we did every week. It makes me feel like I'm back there again. Everything was so happy. Makes me wish we could go back to those times, but life is never quite the same twice, is it?

Suguru then presses his thumb on the places where he bit my neck, attempting to relieve some of the pain. When he's done, he resumes kissing me on the lips with even more intensity and passion. The heat that we're building is making the whole experience even more exhilarating.

"Suguru... You're so silly." I say, but he quickly replies with a mischievous "no you" that makes me laugh. I put my hands under his arms and hug him tightly, not wanting to let go. The intimacy is making me feel so close to him, and I'm loving it.

"I miss this ..." I whisper, longing for the days when everything felt so fresh and new. When we weren't bound by a routine and everything felt so much more exciting. "I wish we were like in the first stages of our marriage again. It was so amazing.

Suguru responds with a tender look, and gently strokes my hair. "You know you could have asked me if I ever wanted to do this with you. I don't mind". "What do you mean?

Suguru lifts his head "you know if you ever wanted to do this you could have just asked me I'm not going to say no." Suguru puts his head on my chest, and I softly caress his hair as we lay on the bed together. With my arms wrapped around him, I feel safe and loved. This is the kind of intimacy that I've been missing in our relationship, and I'm glad that we've finally reclaimed it.

Suguru gets up, his hand on my chest moving in such a smooth way that I can almost predict what's coming next. It tickles me, sending pleasant sensations through my body.

Our lips meet again in a steamy kiss which only gets hotter by the moment. His hands caress my body, sending shivers up and down my spine. As this playfulness turns to passion, I let my senses take over.

Who knows what's going to happen next.

...