Cracked It

Steve, Y/N, and Dustin were walking back to scoops, arguing who thought it was the Russian.
The three of them really thought there would've been a Russian in an open mall.

"Robin you're not going to believe who these shitheads thought was a Russian," Y/N mocked while walking to Robin.

"You did too," Dustin snapped.

"No I didn't you two dragged me into it," Y/N denied, but Dustin kept on telling her. She saw Robin ignore them and sped to the middle of the mall. Y/N left Steve and Dustin to run after her, leaving the boys dumbfounded.

"Robin?" Y/N called out being out of breath and stood next to her on top of one of the seats at the mall.

"A trip to China sounds nice," Robin mumbled and looked around, "A trip to China sounds nice, a trip to China sounds nice."

"What?"

Robin turned to Imperial Panda, the Chinese food shop, "A trip to China sounds nice."

"Robin," Y/N tried to get her attention, she didn't pay attention and looked at her notebook.

"If you tread lightly," Robin mumbled, to look at Kaufman Shoes.

"Is this the Russian code?" Y/N inquired and realized she was cracking the code.

"When blue meets yellow in the west," Robin muttered and Y/N pointed to the clock where there were blue and yellow arrows pointing to the time.

"When blue meets yellow in the west," Y/N repeated and Robin smiled at her.

"Robin, Y/N," Steve called out and Dustin followed,
"What are you doing?"

"She cracked it."

"I cracked it."

"Cracked what?" He asked and turned to Y/N.

"I cracked the code," Robin answered.

That same day, rain began to pour on a summer night, strange right? Y/N luckily brought her rain jacket thanks to her mom who was able to tell her about the weather without fighting with her dad.
They all put on their jackets to go investigate now that they knew the communication's meaning, Dustin, Y/N, Steve, and Robin were observing the guard with a massive gun from the rooftop connecting to the mall.

"Look for Imperial Panda, and Kaufman shoes," Robin directed Dustin who had the binoculars, trying to spy and figure something out.

"They're with the whistling guy, ten o'clock," He pointed out to the man who was pushing a cart full of boxes.

"What do you think is in there?" Y/N asked.

"Guns."

"Bombs."

"Chemical weapons?" Steve answered looking over at her, the rain soaking his hair.

"Whatever it is, they're armed!" Dustin informed.

"Great, that's great!" Steve squinted, trying to rub his eyes from the water.

All four of them saw one of the guards unlock a door with a key card, opening a door full of boxes.

"Hey what's in there!" Robin questioned.

"Nothing else but more boxes."

"Let me check it out," Steve tried to snatch the pair of binoculars.

"No I'm still looking-"

"Let me see!"

"Hang on!"

CLANG!