i. the first day

𝐓𝐎𝐃𝐀𝐘 𝐖𝐀𝐒 𝐓𝐇𝐄, first day of camp for the two Palmer siblings. they both have been dreading this day. well.. more like elizabeth has been dreading camp. she has always never liked being around big group especially groups of people that smell like they haven't showered in a decade.

the palmer siblings were currently standing in front of a bus stop in shady side. dylan is very excited because he has never been to camp, but lizzy is a camp counselor and had been going to camp for over 3 years.

when the bus finally arrived the siblings walked onto the bus looking around for seats. dylan ran over to his friend in the back, well lizzy was still trying to find a seat.

she didnt even care at this point so she just sat down next to the first free seat she saw. she looked over at the girl she sat next to, lizzy took a moment to examine her features.

the girl had bright red hair that definitely stood out in a crowd. lizzy couldn't really see her face, until the girl spoke turning to lizzy. "you know its rude to — stare right?" the redhead spoke , giving lizzy the dirtiest look she had ever seen.

"ok calm down, what up your ass today.." lizzy looked girl up and down giving her the same dirty look. the redhead scoffed and turned back to look out the window. lizzy smiled feeling like she won.

the whole way to the camp , the — redhead didnt even say one single word to lizzy. she hasn't even look at lizzy. they had finally pulled into the camp. the children in the bus were smiling and laughing as they piled off the bus.

once lizzy stepped out the bus she went over to the other counselors, talking to her friends she hasnt seen since last summer.

time skip.

𝐄𝐋𝐈𝐙𝐀𝐁𝐄𝐓𝐇 𝐇𝐀𝐒 𝐁𝐄𝐄𝐍, in her cabin sitting on her bed & reading her favorite book since it was past curfew for the campers and counselors. elizabeth put down her book , looking around at her sleeping friends. she got up & put on a pink sweater, walking quietly out of the cabin being cautious not to wale anyone up.

she was walking around camp until she ended up at the lake. she kicked off her shoes & went to go sit at the end of the deck. elizabeth swayed her feet in the water, setting her thoughts fill her head not caring about anyone or anything around her.

elizabeth whipped her head around , hearing noises coming from a bush beside the deck. elizabeth grabbed her shoes quickly running back to the cabin. not looking back once. scared if anyone could be following her.

a/n  . 🤓

not a very good chapter but yk womp womp . 🙂‍↔️