Vacation (Part 1) (renga)

This will be an AU (Alternative Universe) where Langa's dad, Oliver, didn't die and is still alive (sorry if it was worded weirdly)

If the text is in italics they are speaking english and if its bold italics they are thinking in english normal text is Japanese 

Just a heads up Reki and Langa are aged up a bit in this Reki is 18 and Langa 19.

Also a bit of background info:
Langa has a house and lives alone but before the vacation decided to stay at his families house

Reki doesn't have his own house yet but he has a car Langa does too

IM SORRY IN ADVANCE I AM A TERRIBLE WRITER SO THIS IS VERY SHITTY

Langa's POV

"Langa!! Are you all packed up!?" I heard my mom yell from downstairs. "Yeah almost!" I yelled back. Today was the day I was waiting for, me and my family are going to Japan, Okinawa to be more specific.

Ever since I found out my mom and dad were planing a summer vacation to Japan, I started teaching myself some Japanese, it wasn't that easy and i'm obviously not the best but it'll do.

And that was around a month ago, In May, and here we are in June about to go to Okinawa, Japan.

It was only 10 am but I was very excited, probably because i'm going to a new place but still. Our flight wasn't supposed to leave until noon so we had time.

As I was just laying on my bed thinking about how awesome it would be to go to a new place, my dad walked in knocking on my door. "What's the first thing you'll want to do when you get there?" He asked me. "I don't know I hadn't really given it much thought..." I said trailing off a bit thinking.

"Well i've heard there's beaches?" "Beach?!" I asked excitedly. "Yeah heh heh" He said laughing a bit. (A/N IM SORRY IF IT SEEMS CREEPY I SWEAR ITS NOT IM JUST AN IDIOT OK!)

~Timeskip to airport~

When we arrived at the airport, it was a little more crowded than I expected it to be on a Sunday afternoon. My mom said it would take about 13 hours to get there so that would mean we wouldn't get there till about 1 am.

I was busy thinking about the beach and the water there, when I heard my dad say it was our flight.

"Cmon let's go guys." He said to the both of us getting up, "We'll be right there!" My mom hollered at him. "You ready sweetie?" "Yeah!" I said excitedly following behind her.

Getting on the plane made me feel very nervous for some reason. I just realized this is my first time being on a plane. Now i'm nervous all the sudden. I thought while getting to my seat, it was a window seat.

I slept throughout pretty much the entire flight because I had nothing better to do.

At around 12 am I woke up. I checked my phone and noticed the time and then tried going back to sleep of boredom. After all I barely got any sleep the night before.

The plane was now landing and I had been awake for about 30 minutes before I heard them speak on the intercom (A/N is that what its called i dont remember)

"We have arrived in Okinawa, Japan. Please enjoy your visit!" The lady said on the intercom. When we got off the plane, we ended up getting a car to rent for the time we'd be staying.

"Thank you for the car." My mom said bowing a bit to the person who allowed us to rent out a car. "You're welcome please return it after the 3 months are up!" The lady said.

We were only staying here for about 2 months so it was perfect.

We drove for a little until we found a hotel to stay at for the night. "Welcome! What can I do for you guys!?" The guy behind the counter said. "We want a room with 2 beds please." My dad answered, "And also food" My mom added.

"Here you are! Just come back down here once you're ready for food!"

"Thank you" Dad said bowing. "Room 347.." Mom said trailing off.

When we got to the room, I immediately put my stuff down and flopped onto one of the beds. "Hah hah hah I guess you're tired." I hears dad say. "Exhausted." I replied, my voice muffled from the covers.

"Cmon let's get food then we can sleep." Mom said.

We went back down and ordered our food. "Mmm this is good!" I exclaimed while eating. "Slow down Langa haha" Mom said laughing.

After we ate our food and paid, we went back to our room and went to sleep.

~Timeskip to after a few days in the hotel~

It was now Wednesday and we were going to find a small house or apartment to rent our for the couple months we were staying.

We ended up renting out a small 2 bed 2 bath apartment. It was perfect for the 3 of us.

As we were getting settled in I looked out the window and saw someone skateboarding down the street. He looked to be around my age and I decided to try to make a friend, or at least try, so I went outside to say hi.

When I just took one step outside, he already noticed me and skated over to me. "Hey i've never seen you here before. Are you new around here!?" He asked excitedly. "Uhh yeah i'm visiting for the summer with my family."

"Cool! The names Reki by the way!" "Langa" I said back. "Do you skateboard?" He asked me holding out his board. "No I don't, but I could learn!" I replied.

"I could teach you!"

"Sounds good!"

I was planing on making this a oneshot but i'm too lazy so this will be a two part story sorryyy

1013 words