26. What You Don't Know

Friday Sept. 23rd 3AM

Later that week at Michael's place ...

Lisa and Michael's POV

Panting and small whimpers fill the room.

It was around 3am in the morning; the city lights, the stars and a full moon all shined through the floor to ceiling crystal clear glass providing the only source of light in the room that helped create the sensual dancing shadows.

The room was quiet, and the only sounds Michael could hear was their heavy breathing, interrupted by soft moans or, in Lisa's case, light whimpers.

Now on her side, Michael had her legs wide open and rested on top of his legs while he moved in and out of her. His movements were slow, sharp, tender and precise; he wanted Lisa to feel everything, he wanted to show her how much he actually liked her and most importantly cared for her.

With her back towards him, Michael had snaked his arms around her tiny little body while one hand was caressing her soft breast and rubbing her already sensitive nipple causing Lisa to shiver under his delicate touch.

Michael's other hand had slowly caressed her body and then moved down to her smooth, soft, sensitive and slippery center where they both conjoined and started to lightly rub her; earning him gasp then another light whimper.

Lisa had thrown her head back and looked Michael in his eyes and pulled his head down and kissed him thoroughly while clutching onto his soft curls feeling herself building up to another organsm. Lisa had pulled away from his lips and looked at them, she bit her lip loving the scene of her Michael's dick covered in her sweet love; pumping in and out of her. Catching her in a daze and feeling that she was getting ready to cum again, Michael thought it was a good time to give her a little surprise. He went ahead, started kissing her neck and nipping her at her earlobe distracting her from what he was about to do next. Still rubbing her and now adding a little bit more pressure, he slowly dragged his dick out and then slammed back into her and started rotating his hips.

Lisa didn't say much, but her face did. Caught off guard by Michael's unexpected switch up, all she did was gasp, threw head back again and mouthed "oh my gosh". Lisa now turned head towards to see wild curls, a sweat beating down his forehead and him biting his lip, focusing on her pleasure. She closed her eyes for a brief moment while she felt her pussy tighten on Michael's dick knowing she was getting ready to cum.

"Fuck" was all she heard and Lisa smirked to herself, knowing and feeling Michael wasn't going to hold out much longer. She decided to join him and had him cover her hand with his and they started rubbing her pussy together. After a few more strong strokes, Michael and Lisa were both getting ready to combust. Michael had stopped rubbing her, held her body tight, gripped her legs making sure they were wide open and started wildly thrusted into her, filling her up with his love while she spilled out fully covering his dick again.

"Fuck Daddy! Yes." Lisa had cried into Michael's mouth as he moaned while roughly giving her an open mouth kiss while they rode out their orgasms.

Still kissing her, Michael moved his hand back to Lisa's pussy and started lightly playing with it, loving how wet she was. Sensitive to his touch Lisa's hips jerked forward and her thighs started to cave, almost locking Michael's hand in between.

"Mmm, you feel so good baby", Michael had whispered in between the soft pecks he was giving her now while still lightly playing with her pussy with his index and middle finger. "So soft... Sticky... And smooth..." With that Lisa watched Michael carefully as take his two fingers from her and brought them to his lips and sucked her juices.