Prologue

This book is written with extremely strong themes and backgrounds

Including sexual assault, hard drug abuse, strong language, and sexual themes.

The characters in this are all real-life idols playing FICTIONAL roles. The characters are also written to be unlikable and do unlikeable things if you do not agree with the things that is fine because it is written that way. I do not condone any of the things mentioned in this book

"I swear that's not me...why're you all looking at me that way?" The addict pleaded. The wet face of the 23-year-old idol and his regretful eyes stared into his manager's disappointing globes.

"I swear that's not me foreal! Tell them! Tell the people it was someone else and take legal action seriously!"

"Hyunjin" The group's publicist said quietly.

It was over. There were no more chances to protect him anymore. This was the rock that shattered the already broken glass.

He turned around to look at his mates. The boys who signed a 7-year contract together even gave him a devastating look.

This wasn't a bullying scandal, or a dating scandal no not something that has ever happened in the K-pop world and Hwang Hyunjin was the first to ever break the entire industry with his shocking ordeal.

"Say something guys fucking help me! Have my back or something!" He yelled standing from his seat getting irritable causing some of the female managers to go grab security.

"Tuh! Seriously? Do you think the five of them are just as innocent?" He asks the president of the company who sits back in his shocked silence.

"You think any of your crooked ass employees of this company are innocent? YOU FUCKING NEED ME!"

"YOU ALL FUCKING NEED ME!"