Seme!Ratchet x Uke!Optimus Heat

Disclaimer: I own none of the transformer or the images credit goes to the creators.

     Today was just like any other day. Optimus was sitting in the general area reading a datapad, Ratchet was busy working at the monitor, and the others were out with their charges. Optimus sets down his datapad and starts to head to his and Ratchet's shared berthroom. As he heads over there he starts to notice an uncomfortable heat forming behind his interface panels.

     "Oh Primus, not now, not now," thought the flustered Prime as he started rushing to the berthroom. After he gets there he starts internally debating whether he should just get it over with or comm Ratchet to come help him.

     "I'll just deal with it myself," he whispered to himself not having the confidence to tell his sparkmate. Laying down on their berth, he then opens his panels allowing his spike and valve to be freed from their confinement. Slowly, he reached one of his servos down to grasp his spike while the other went to his anterior node. He lets out a small squeak as his hands come in contact with the sensitive nerves. He bit his lower derma in an attempt to stop any other sound from escaping him, hoping to primus that Ratchet didn't hear him. 

     Unfortunately for him, Ratchet heard the adorable squeak he let out and went to investigate. When he reaches the berthroom, he types in the code and opens the door to be greeted with the extremely lewd sight before him.

     "Ratchet, I- uh -well," Optimus stutters over his words while trying to cover his exposed spike and dripping port, though that action starts to make the heat quite unbearable.

"Why didn't you comm me? I would have helped you take care of it, you know." Ratchet states the lust clear in his optics as well as some hurt.

"I know you would have. I was embarrassed, plus we've never interfaced before," the Prime admits sheepishly faceplate flushed blue to the tips of his audials.

"Well, now that I am here would you like me to take care of that for you?" he asks clearly desperate for the answer to be yes, while staring at the adorably flustered mech lying in front of him in all his glory.

The flustered Prime simply nodded his head unable to say anything from the sheer amount of embarrassment he was feeling at that moment. He slowly removed his hands allowing Ratchet to see just how eager he was for him. Ratchet slowly made his way over to him taking in the sight of Optimus completely exposed and dripping wet. He brought Optimus's helm towards his and smashed their dermas together immediately running his glossa over Optimus's bottom derma asking for entry. The eager Prime allowed entry almost immediately, allowing a small whine to leave his throat showing just how eager he is for his sparkmate.

     Ratchet chuckled at the needy whine and immediately started attacking his sensitive neck cables eliciting small moans from Optimus who bucked his hips in response attempting to grind against Ratchet's panel in the hopes of getting some small relief. However, these hopes were dashed as Ratchet roughly held down his hips with his servos as he chuckled.

     "My, my how impatient we are hmm~?" Ratchet teases to which Optimus lets out another needy whine and bucks his hips again. Ratchet growls before smirking, starting to kiss and nip his way down Optimus's body before hovering directly over his spike. He starts softly kissing the spike from head to base before taking the tip of it in his intake. He starts just swirling his glossa around the tip hearing the Prime's moans which turned him on even more. He slowly starts to suck on it using his glossa and rubbing it all across the sensitive underside of his spike, only taking about half of it in his mouth at a time. 

     "AH- ah- ah- Frag- Ratch more please, more, faster," Optimus moans out wanting him to go faster and take all of him. Optimus grips Ratchet's helm with his servos shoving his intake all the way onto his throbbing spike. Ratchet gagged as the spike hit the back of his intake before relaxing and humming causing vibrations to travel up Optimus's spike making him moan even louder. He took a minute to adjust to the new feeling before moving his helm up and then deepthroating Optimus making him throw his helm back in pleasure while he started going faster and faster bringing him closer to the edge.

     "R-Ra-Ratch, I- I'm abou-t to over-overload," vented the Prime heavily, warning the mech working wonders on his spike, feeling the knot in his tanks tighten nearly snapping. However, as soon as he says that Ratchet stops, looking up and smirking making Optimus whine in need and frustration. Ratchet chuckles looking at the adorable pout on his faceplate. Slowly, much slower than the Prime would have liked, he brought his faceplate to the needy valve and licked along it with slow, lazy strokes of his glossa. Then he suddenly thrust his glossa deep into Optimus causing him to cry out from the sudden pleasure he felt in his valve and bucking his hips downward wanting more of that delicious intake that brought so much pleasure. Moans poured out of his voicebox no longer caring about the fact that if one of his teammates were to return, they would surely hear them echoing around the base. Ratchet continued eating him out like it was the finest energon to exist, while simultaneously reaching one of his servos up in order to flick his anterior node, while the other joined his glossa pushing two of his digits in and out of him causing the usually so composed Prime to cry out at the sheer amount of pleasure that he was feeling.

     "Ratchet, I-I'm g-get-getting close," he cries out, feeling the knot in his tanks about to snap even harder than before. Though once again as soon as he says that Ratchet pulls back causing Optimus to glare while whimpering at the mech. Ratchet chuckles before opening his own panels, revealing just how much he wanted this sweet, adorable, fraggable mech laying before him. 

     He slowly lines his spike up with Optimus's entrance before asking "Are you SURE you want this?"

     The Prime nods eagerly replying, "Yes please, I want you so much. I want your spike pounding inside of me. I want you to frag me so hard all I can do is scream your name. I love you so much Ratchet and I want you. So please just FRAG ME ALREADY!"

     Ratchet nods before kissing the mech and slowly entering his valve, moaning as he feels Optimus's tight, wet, HOT insides clench around his spike. He quickly bottoms out giving Optimus a few minutes to adjust to his size. As soon as Optimus adjusts he moves his hips a little signaling to his sparkmate that he was ready. Ratchet slowly moves his hips in long, lazy strokes loosening Optimus up. He continues this for a few minutes before suddenly speeding up his hips, starting to pound into his mech. Optimus moans before pulling Ratchet into a heated passionate kiss. Ratchet growls moving from his intake to his neck cables searching for a specific one. As soon as he finds it he bites down hard nearly drawing energon before sucking and licking it. He continues this a few times all while pounding into the moaning mess that was his sparkmate. He shifts his position a few times searching for that one spot inside the Prime that would absolutely wreck him, smirking when he found it as Optimus cried out. He went even harder, Optimus practically in tears from the overwhelming pleasure he was feeling, drool running out of his intake all down his faceplates. Optimus feels the knot in his tanks pulling tighter than ever.

     "R-Rat-Ratch I'm gonna over-load. Ple-ease le-t me overload," Optimus begs, nearly going mad from the sensations Ratchet was making him feel. Ratchet just growls while nipping his neck cables grunting as he too was close to the edge. He goes even faster and harder before they both cry out together, screaming each other's names.

     Ratchet collapses on Optimus coming down from his high, before slowly pulling out and grabbing a washcloth to clean the two of them up. Once they were both clean he climbs into their berth and pulls Optimus close to him cuddling and sighing, before saying "So how did I do my sweetspark?"

     "You were amazing, my Wrench Lord," he replied chuckling at the nickname he gave him before resting his helm on Ratchet's chassis quickly falling into recharge. Ratchet grumbles about the nickname before quickly following his sparkmate's lead and going into recharge.

A/n okay 4 things

1. HOLY SCRAP this thing is almost 1500 words

2. I forgot to mention that some of this is going to end up kinky af and I will put warnings beforehand. Some of these may also have some triggers, again I will put warnings beforehand.

3. There are going to be a ton of ships because I ship almost everyone with almost everyone else plus there are some ships that I find and I just want to try my hand at them. I will say who is being shipped in the chapter name so you can pick and choose who you want shipped. If you don't like a ship just don't read it, because I WILL NOT tolerate hate comments or homophobic comments. I deal with enough of that scrap in my own home.

4. Just tell me what you think about the chapter. 😃 (Especially you @X_BlackDoll_X) 😉