𝐈𝐈 - annabeth cheats

Have fun reading. I'm just super bored right now.

today was percy jackson's birthday and he felt elated.

jumping up and down, he stared skipping down to the beach where annabeth promised to meet him and celebrate his birthday with blue cake blue cookies blue hats and blue candles. 

he was about to reach the cLeAr sApPhiRe gLisTeNinG aNd sHimMeRinG oCeaN when the scene in front of him made him collapse.

there in the bright sunlight, annabeth was kissing his newly claimed brother Ocean.

percy HAAAAATTTEDDDDDDD Ocean and he did not get why all the girls in camp fell head over heels for him 😔 and the fact that he kissed his girlfriend made him madder.

he felt rage starting to spread through his limbs and his fists clentched as he stormed up to the two of them, ripped Ocean away from annabeth and punched him in the fAcE.

annabeth cried in desperation and yelled "what are you doing percy?!"

then she knelt down besides Ocean and started weeping.

percy was so shocked he forgot his anger.

"Annie! what are you doing w....with him?!" he cried

annabeth stood up angrily but with tears in her eyes.

"i lOOOoOOove him what do you not get? he is SOOOO much more gorgeous than you and he defeated all the monsters heracules defeated! and he slew the hydra just by blinking his eyes and he is the most powerful demigod in existance! you are nOtHinG compared with gOrGeOus Ocean!" she spat.

this was it for percy. the anger had had held for so long finally bust and the next second, camp half blood expLooooOOOoooodDddddeeEeeEddDDd/