𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐎𝐍𝐄

꧁༺ 𝐖𝐞𝐥𝐜𝐨𝐦𝐞 𝐓𝐨 𝐍𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐫𝐦𝐨𝐫𝐞 ༻꧂

The Addams twins weren't sure whose twisted idea it was to put hundreds of adolescents in underfunded schools run by people whose dreams were crushed years ago but they admired the sadism. Mortez and Wednesday Addams.

The Addams family were quite a peculiar bunch. Always dressed in dark clothes that perfectly complimented their dark hair and pale faces, strutting around town as though they owned it and always wearing the same emotionless expression.

As the twin brother of the slightly younger Wednesday Addams, Mortez was named after both of his parents. Something he used to always dread.

The Addams twins were similar in ways, but still weren't exactly alike. Mortez, who was blunt, sarcastic and intelligent like his sister, was also more outgoing and egotistical - traits the oldest son had earned from his doting parents.

Although he wore the same blank look as his twin sister, there was something about Mortez's sinister smirk that was much more terrifying.

People avoided the Addams family, which left them no choice but to be outcasts in the towns they inhabited. The children were picked on by others, but Mortez and Wednesday were perfectly capable of handling themselves. Their little brother, Pugsley Addams, however, could not.

One day, at Nancy Reagan High School, when the Addams twins were roaming the halls and being avoided, stared at and laughed at by fellow students and incredulous teachers, they discovered that Pugsley had been shoved into his own locker and tied up with an apple in his mouth.

It was time for some much-needed payback.

"Names, Pugs - now." Mortez had demanded, after Wednesday opened Pugsley's locker and he fell to the ground. Red ropes were tied around him.

"I don't know who they were," whimpered Pugsley, after Wednesday removed the large red apple from his mouth, "honest. It happened so fast."

"Pugsley, emotion equals weakness. Pull yourself together. Now." Wednesday insisted, sternly.

Mortez managed to untie Pugsley, whilst Wednesday was plagued with a vision of the incident. "You okay?" Pugsley asked, in concern.

Wednesday wasn't about to confess to either of her brothers that she had recently been plagued by visions. They came on without warning and felt like electroshock therapy, but without the satisfying afterburn. "Leave this to us." She responded.