The Cave

Walking down the dark round, the only light source available being the light from the street lamps, I spotted him. He was handsome. Incredibly so, in fact, it was his eyes that drew me in. They were the deepest blue I had ever seen, even in the dimly lit street. I shot him a quick smile and a polite wave, signalling him over. He looked around, noticing we were completely alone and that I was in fact motioning for him, and walked speedily across the road, stopping in front of me.

“Good evening, a pretty girl like you shouldn't be out this late, and in the dark, no less! I'm Arthur, and you are?” The boy, Arthur, said, his vice-tight grip on my hand making me feel uncomfortable. I smiled slightly, telling him my name quietly.

He grinned, gently taking my hand and leading me away from my comfort zone. For a second, I felt panic rile up in me, but that soon passed when I realised I could complete the mission and my dad will finally be proud of me. Arthur turned to look at me, tugging me along. I must have been walking slow.

“ I know where we can go!” He exclaimed. “Maybe then we can have a little fun...that dress will have to come off.” He winked. I felt sick to my stomach. What was I doing? Does he think I'm a prostitute?! Oh god...what have I gotten myself into?

I nodded in agreement, smiling weakly. I couldn't refuse...that would ruin the plan. I couldn't end up like my sister...I didn't want to be like her, I will not be buried 6 feet underground whilst my mother sobs, not knowing what daddy did. That cannot happen.

“Rose, are you okay? Maybe we can talk a bit before we have our good time...?” Arthur asked, not looking like he wanted to talk at all.

“No, no. It's fine, lets get it over with.” I muttered as he hauled me over large rocks. We were at the beach, near a small cave I knew from my childhood. The perfect place. When we reached the cave, he smiled. Oh god...why did I agree to this? He seems nice...i can't do it...i have to do it. Oh god. He lay me down on the cold hard floor, the small amount of wind had made my hair knotty and it felt uncomfortable. I tied it up with a ribbon wrapped around my wrist. Good, not as much evidence will be left.

He started kissing down my neck, getting rougher and rougher. I felt dirty. He tugged on the hem of my once cream blouse, inching it up, my bare stomach visible. He smirked at me. Standing up, he looked down at me as he undid his belt. He slowly tugged down his jeans, showing his lack of underwear. His penis was of average size, not the best, but not the worst. He grinned at the look of faux shock on my face and I knelt down in front of him, looking up at him through my long, dark lashes. I wrapped my tiny hands around his penis and he closed his eyes. Seeing the opportunity right there, I pulled the knife from my bag, which had been dumped on the floor nearby. I grinned, I wasn't nervous any more. Call me sadistic, but I felt a sense of excitement about the sin I was about to commit.

Taking the stainless steel, every day kitchen knife, I placed it at the base of his penis, making a small incision.

“Ouch! Rose, don't bite!” He muttered, looking down at what I was doing. He saw the knife and his eyes widened in shock. He started to back away, but not before I chopped. Just a souvenir for my daddy. His screams made me cackle. It wasn't quite a nervous laughter, but it wasn't my usual laugh. I grabbed hold of him before he could run and I kissed him hard, right on the mouth. Whilst he was distracted, I brought my knife to the back of his neck, pushing it in deep. He had no time to scream. He was gone. Once he fell to the floor, I knew I had done it. I dropped the knife, smiling to myself. I put his penis in a metal box and filled said box with icicles that were hanging nearby. Time to show daddy.