22

time skip bc I'm bored (I have no ideas)

day of leaving:

Pedris flight was tonight at 4 am back to Barcelona. The past few days we spent were nice and cozy. We went to my favorite places and the places he wanted to see. It was a peaceful mini vacation and do hope it'll happen more often in the future.

He decided to take me out tonight. He said he's done his research and got in check with his friends for top restaurants. It was 7 pm now, and I was getting ready. He was staying at mine so he was also getting ready I presume.

Obviously I took a few pictures. And decided to post one on my story.

A few minutes later someone knocked on my door

"Come in"

"Can I kiss you" the voice said

I turned around to find pedri. He was holding his phone, the screen being my story.

I laugh slightly confused "What"

"you're so beautiful" he says coming closer.

"What are you on about"

"Please"

"No you'll mess up my lipstick"

"You can fix it later"

"Goodbye pedri" i say pushing him lightly out of my room.

_______

10 minutes later we head out. On the way, he held my hand and didn't let go at all. I was a bit concerned. We finally reached. Apparently he booked this whole place for us.

"Wow" I said stepping into the elevators reaching the 113th floor of the building.

"Pedro it's gorgeous" I say as we were getting seated

"Just for you" he says kissing my hand.

we placed our orders and then just talked.

"I really don't want you to go"

"And I want to stay but duty calls. Don't worry we'll do this again in the near future"

At this moment it felt like I was talking to the person god made me meet. I'm not quite religious but I thank god everyday I have someone like him. I may not express it much to him or anyone for that matter but words can't even grasp how much I'm grateful for this man. I don't need to do or say much for him to act on the right things. His mother truly raised a gentleman and I'm grateful I get to be his woman.

We reached home. I helped him pack. He said goodbye to my family and we left. On the way to the airport I asked him if I should post this picture of us.

"Let me post it instead" he said

"Are you sure?"

"What kinda question is that? Of course I'm sure"

I sent him thé photo and he posted it.

Soon later i showed him a news article from the Spanish media

CONFIRMED: Barcelona's Golden boy football star, Pedri González, is confirmed to be dating ex-model Amara Martinez. 

We both laughed.