Chapter 2: The Man In The Straw Hat

Sana's POV

Sana's POV

There was so much movement. I felt it. But there were no voices.

My eyes felt heavy, my body didn't want to cooperate.

I was starting to wake up. How long have I been out? "Zoro. Zoro!" Luffy yelled at the moss head boy. My eyes were now complying. We were in a box. "What the hell?" I mumbled, sitting up. "Sana!" Luffy hugged me, a little to tight to add to that. "Luffy. I need air Luffy." I pleaded, pushing him a bit. He let go of me and smiled.

All four of us stood up and looked at our blocked surroundings. "They took my swords." Zoro spoke up ant that made me notice my missing weapons. 

"They took my polearm and sword." I added on, now agitated about everything. 

"And my rucksack, ugh... With all my navigation gear." Nami groaned.

"They didn't take my hat!" Luffy rejoiced, touching it on the top of his dead. "Yeah, small blessings." Nami said before realising something. "Damnit! We've lost our map." She yelled out. 

"No, we didn't. It's in a safe place." Luffy told us, patting his stomach. "Okay. So I'm not touching that again." I sighed out. He ate the scroll before passing out.

Zoro's patience was clearly running low 'cause now he was punching the wooded walls. Repeatedly if I might add, causing noises to be made. "Hey! stop that, stop that!" Nami scolded Zoro.

"What? I'm trying to find a way out." He told her. "Well punching thick wood is clearly not helping." I sighed out. "We've been captured. We need a plan." Nami fought back.

"No, it's going to take a long to make a plan. Besides, I don't need a plan, I just need to beat the hell out of every Marine I see." Zoro told the girl. 

I rolled my eyes and leaned on the wood, "How sure are you that Marines captured us?"  I scoffed, asking Zoro. Luffy interjected, "Hey everyone. Relax, we're fine." He tried to calm the situation.

"We're not fine. The Marines will throw us in jail if we're lucky. Execute us if we're not lucky." Nami explained, pushing against the roof. "They.. They're not Marines. Before I got knocked out, I saw a Jolly Roger." Luffy started explaining. "We've been captured by Pirates." Luffy and I said at the same time.

Nami gave us a look, "That's much better news." She stated sarcastically. "No, they're right. Marines have training. Pirates are easier to kill." Zoro told blankly. 

I gave him a look, "Okay, Captain Pirate Hunter." 

"Shanks used to say not every situation can be solved with violence," Luffy explained, making me look down slightly. I miss him.