Lonely boy

Coming down from the ship, well... rolling, Hanbin finds out he's in a small port in Malaysia.
As soon as he touches the ground he gets kicked around by worker's feet. Our friend, now used to the unpleasant feeling of being in a washer, just waits for his vision to be restored and for the whole rolling and rolling to stop.
Our boy reaches a sidewalk, then a park, then a playground. There he's met with something that finally stops him.
-Owwww!- says a high pitched, sweet voice -Someone threw a rock at me!- It's definitely a toddler.
-It happens, they probably didn't mean it- reassures him the mother.
-It's cute!
The kid picks him up.
-Don't, we already have too many of those at home and it's not even that cute, nor does it have a nice colour or funny shape. It's just dirty.
Hanbin's heart feels heavy at the mum's comment. He gets dropped from the soft, warm hand of the child and falls once again on the cold ground.
The child shrugs off his mum's comment with the light heart only toddlers have and starts kicking Hanbin to the sidewalk, then onto the street until the three of them arrive at home. Then he kneels on the ground, completely ignoring his mum  screaming what every mom says at least a hundred times to their children: 'Get up it's dirty', 'come on we're late', 'don't pick that up', 'your dad's already home' etcetera... and with his soft voice and the toothies smile he simply says: -bye cute rock, I'm sorry I can't keep you.
Hanbin's heart just melts on the spot, looking at that little tanned face and sweet smile, then at the little figure jiggly running back to his mum smiling proudly.
He could have been six years old, maybe less.
Hanbin missed having children around him, he missed people in general . He also has a Lille brother and two older sisters, whom he hasn't seen in ages.
They used to play together: his little brother his little brother would jump on him to scare him and he would trap him in a hug, letting his sisters arrive to make a human hamburger all together. They would invent entire plays to show their parents and when the oldest sister got her driving licence, she would take the three younger ones anywhere they wanted.
The first night before starting uni he felt really lonely in his new apartment and he ended up calling them and talking for hours with his family, with his mum in the background telling them to go to sleep but staying on the phone with him as well, finding excuses to keep the conversation going.
Now he is in an unfamiliar country, without anyone and in a weird shape. Never in his life had he felt so lonely.
When was it that he stopped calling home? How is his family doing? Is his mum sad? Is his dad doing well? What did his siblings think when he stopped calling?
In his apartment, during his uni life, he was so lonely.
He is lonely.
He's been lonely for a monstrously long time and it has been his fault.
His thoughts get brutally interrupted by a strong kick.
The adventure restarts.
__

When my vision is back and my headache stops, all I see is a dark place and a beeping sound that apparently was not my ears ringing (if you can even say that as a rock).
The sound is taunting me and just so annoying!
Where am I?
Some voices approach me and a door above me gets opened.
-There's a rock!
-No way!
-Some people  have amazing kicking skills.
-It's been years since this last happened on this airline!
And just like that I get picked up and  taken to a meeting with the captain.
-Captalin, you won't believe it: there was a rock in the landing gear!
-No way! We have a future Cristiano Ronaldo on board! That's hilarious, it hasn't happened in ages.
-Wouldn't have been if the system didn't work well. Wow could have died.
-Good thing the system works well, then. Is the Gerry fully restored and good to land?
-Yep
-Good, then leave our little devil here, I'll keep it as a souvenir for the flight being.
And like that, I ended up having a flight with the captain.
It was the best flight I ever had, and I also learnt a few things about planes.
The destination was Australia.
We landed safely and the captain took me outside and let's me fall onto the ground at a respectable distance from the plane.
-You're free little devil, you could have got us all killed- he exclaims.

__

Hello people. This chapter was copied during a two hour flight. TWO FREACKING HOURS AND I WAS ABLE TO DO JUST ONE CHAPTER! But, hope you enjoyed it. :)