One Bot's Death is another's Chance to Rise (part 1)

Chapter 1

*24 Hours Ago*

The sun had begun its descent, another glorious day was coming to a close. A lone car drove across an empty highway, its paint was a vibrant crimson color and its hood was adorned with a small pair of horns resembling a bull. A voice emanates from the car disrupting the peace.

"So there I am on the lookout when out of nowhere these high beams light up my rear view, and that's when it hits me, ... I'm illegally parked!"

A female voice responds to his story, seemingly unimpressed.

"Another parking ticket?"

"Better, the boot!" Answers the male, rather full of himself.

"Big metal tire clamp, impossible to remove."

"Bingo!" So the local police do their thing and I let them get aaalllll the way down the block. That's when I kick off my shiny new shoe and Bang!"

"New York's finest soil themselves" the female finishes, trying to suppress a giggle.

"You know me Arcee, mess with Cliffjumper..."

"And you get the horns," Arcee answers. You can hear Cliffjuumper's joyous laugh over the call. It makes Arcee smile internally, but you'll never hear her admitting that to him. "Not sure how that complies with Autobot rule #1, keep a low profile." She chastised. Cliffjumper's response was,

"What can I say, patrolling out here for energon in Dullsville gets lonesome. Almost makes me miss the decepticons."

"Like Jasper Nevada's a party? We're alone wherever we travel on this rock Cliff." She responds, almost somber. But Arcee isn't wrong, a blue and pink accented motorcycle rides along the barren road, an empty desert spanning for miles around.

A blip from Cliffjuumper's monster interrupts their friendly chit chat.

"I'm getting a signal" He responded a little too seriously compared to his normal laid-back character.

"Need backup?" The worry is too obvious in Arcee's voice, she cares for her partner.

"Do I ever need backup?" That seemingly proud and egotistical answer was just the thing Arcee needed to hear. She knows Cliff is strong, and if anyone will be needing help, it'll be whoever decided to pick a fight with him. Cliff pulled up to a massive crater, inside were a bunch of jagged blue crystals, each varying in size, but all massive and full of energy.

"I just found a whoole lotta energon!" Cliffjuumper announces proudly. But the mood quickly shifts when a loud, ominous humming sound approaches Cliffjumper. He immediately recognized who was making that sound, and it wasn't Arcee. Immediately taking action the red dodge challenger begins to shift. Many mechanical sounds of whorls and clicks accompany the now fully transformed and standing Cliffjumper. Much like his vehicular form, Cliffjumper is a bright crimson red in color with a pair of bull horns atop his head. "Decepticons..." A massive ship flies overhead, and some blasters immediately start shooting at him, knocking him into the energon filled crater. And if things couldn't get worse, a hatch opens up near the bottom and a troop of Vehicons drop in. "Arcee, about that backup..." Cliff comes in, there was no way he stood a chance against an entire decepticon fleet. His only hope was to hold them off as long as possible until Arcee arrived with backup. "Fair warning boys, I'll put a few dings in ya!" He then transforms back into his car form, and attacks the Vehicons.

Meanwhile Arcee had gotten Cliff's message and was calling in the calvary.

"Arcee to Optimus, the Cons are back. Cliff might be neck deep in scrap!"