Chapter One: The start

Atsumu Miya owns and runs a small tattoo shop with his twin and best friend, the way the tattoo shop started? Well...

5 years ago...

Atsumu was drawing in his notepad, working on the next design for his brother, it was a skull with a chef hat on. Skulls and hyperrealism were his specialty. Osamu also did the same, except He made a fox with a flower crown, animals and plants were his specialty. Sandy was also drawing, a matching design for the twins. It was a matching set of foxes, one holding the sun, another holding the moon, stars surrounding them both. Astronomy, black and grey work were their specialty. All three loved to make tattoos for each other and even worked at a tattoo shop, but that tattoo shop soon went down in ruin after the owner was arrested for doing illegal business. So, they started their own shop.

"What should we call it?" Atsumu asked, Sandy hummed "Pics and Dicks?" Osamu offered, "No!" atsumu quickly declined. "Fucks and Dicks?" Atsumu groaned at Sandy's offer "We're a Tattoo shop, not a hooker venue!" Sandy huffed, "Ok uhm... Butterflies and Retail Lies?" Atsumu blinked "We aren't a podcast Samu" Sandy hummed "Hmmm, uh, Parlor Marlor?" Atsumu groaned. "Inked?" Atsumu offered, but Both Osamu and Sandy declined. Too simple. "Fox gallery?" Osamu offered "too much like an art gallery" Sandy denied it. "Foxes Ink!" Osamu screamed "Sounds like an incorporation" Atsumu shut that down. "Ok, ok, Ink Nest?" Sandy offered, Atsumu and Osamu shut it down. "Foxes Den?" Osamu offered, but he was shut down very quickly. Too much like a fox haven. Then Atsumu shouted "Fox Nest!" "Yes!" Sandy and Osamu agreed happily.

Now with a name, they needed a place, so they used the empty spot under their apartment, that they had been using as a storage place, so they had to move everything out, organize, and decorate the place, and had discovered the many rooms that were hidden by boxes. This was a great thing because they could use the main room as an office-like area, or a check-in. and the other rooms were their offices, where they would tattoo clients and consult with them, to see what that client had wanted specifically.

It took a while, but eventually, they had decorated three offices to match what they do, and what they love. They had decorated the main area with fun little trinkets, that fit with the theme of the name. Shortly after they did this, they got the equipment for tattooing and the ink. It cost them a lot, but all this did pay out.

Present...

Osamu and Atsumu were going over the schedule for the day when their first client walked in, a guy named Sakusa Kiyoomi, an athlete with a strong dislike for germs. "Hi, I'm here for a consultation" he greeted so dully. Atsumu took him into his work room, eager to see what he wanted "I want a fire-" Atsumu stopped him. "I don't do fire; I have this on my website. Please do not request something I have stated we do not do. Fox Nest has not and will not do anything related to fire." he explained. "You don't? That's ridiculous-" Atsumu stopped him again "no. it is something we simply do not offer. If you can't accept that, leave." Sakusa sighed "fine, just a muffin and a dog, the dog on the muffin like it's a bed" Atsumu smiled "I can do that! Do you want hyper realism?" Sakusa nodded. And Atsumu started the drawing.