Chapter 2: the Italian and the athlete

Atsumu was working with sakusa Kiyoomi, an Athlete who plays for MSBY and is on the Olympic team. But Sakusa didn't come for an athletic-themed tattoo, no. "so a dog sleeping on a plain muffin? In hyperrealizism?" Atsumu asked, a little confused. "Yes, and your number?" Sakusa tried, "No, now, do you want a fluffy muffin? Or a flat muffin?" Sakusa pulled out his phone and looked at a photo for a second "How fluffy can you make it?" Atsumu was confused until sakusa started snickering. "It's someone's ass, isn't it?" Atsumu groaned, it was too many times he had drawn inuendos and the person still flirted with him! This person is in a relationship. So annoying. But he's not gonna say shit, that's not his mistake.

While Atsumu tended to the athlete, Osamu, the one who loves deep voices and different languages, tended to another athlete who played for EJP. Osamu had brought Suna Rintarou into his workroom and now started work on a design. "I want a fox and a weasel snuggled up, in a flower field, with the words, I miei amori on it" Osamu hummed, "OK, what does that mean?" Suna smiled "My loves" Osamu cooed "Are they your pets?" to which that, suna laughed "No, we aren't that kinky, these are my boyfriends." Osamu laughed "Oh, whoops. Do you care that I only do cartoon style? I can try realism, but that is my brother's specialty" Suna nodded "I prefer silliness, it fits them better" Osamu nodded and started the drawing, "Do you want a long weasel?" "how comically average can you make it?" Osamu began snickering "Yes." Suna started laughing "Glad to have someone with good humor." Osamu started working on the flowers. "Aww, well. All three of us have good humor, very different humor, but good humor" Suna hummed "I'll have to chat with them, test their humor." he winked at Osamu, causing Osamu to blush, having not seen that coming. "Maybe a cute fox will get added to that tattoo one day." Suna smoothly said, "Maybe, if you and your partners play your cards right, I'll give you a chance" Suna smiled "I'll take that chance"

After two hours suna and sakusa left, having booked appointments for a week later to get their tattoos done. Osamu was flustered by this point, Osamu had witnessed Suna talking in Italian for hours, with a tired but very pleasant voice. Osamu wanted to die because he, not only gave this guy his number, he also flirted with a taken man. He's in so much shit if this goes south.

/////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////

I'm sorry for it being so short, I will try to make the next one as long as I can.