Author's Note

First of all, I'd like to say thank you to all of my readers and supporters. You guys are what gives me the confidence to keep writing. Without you I probably would've given up a long time ago.

--------------

I hope you all enjoy the story you're about to read. I've been working on the ideas for this book since I was in the 8th grade which was close to six years ago now. Of course it's changed a lot since then.

One day I hope to publish this book and all of its sequels. I have many plans for this, which I pray all come to fruition. My goal is for you to feel like this is more than just a story. I want you to perceive this as an entire universe which you can get lost in. Eventually I will develop the world to the point where you can know everything about it. This isn't a story with a focus on any one character or one "side" of the fight. Throughout your journey you will see the world from all kinds of views. Here, there's no such thing as black and white.

I cannot take full credit for every character and scenario you're about to read. My younger sister and several of my friends helped with various ideas within the book, as well as the extended universe. Their names will be listed below.

Grace Bigelow

Patrick Foss

Luke Kempf

Rocky Lemley

Brent Smith

Conner Moon

Jaron Melanson

Skyler Gray

Aiden Pyre

--------------

Hope all you new readers enjoy the story!