New Recruits

After I opened the door, I said hello to the 3 tall men, and they both looked down at me and said hi back. I then asked them if I could help them with anything, and they asked me if this was the house Voreo, and one of them said that they were looking to apply to join the frat. I happily then told them that I would go get someone who could help them out, and I ran back inside the house. I then ran up the stairs and ran down the hallway to James's room. I knew he was sorta the head of the frat, so I thought he would be able to help.

Once I got to James's door, I knocked on it, and a few moments later, the door opened, and there was James. He smiled at me and asked me how I was doing, and I said I was great, but I then told him that there were 3 guys at the front door looking to join the frat. He said awesome, then he looked down at me again and asked me if I wanted to help him out, and I asked him what he needed help with. He then said that he needed my help in deciding if the guys should join the frat. I got very excited and told James I would love to help, and he chuckled and told me to follow him downstairs.

After James told me to follow him downstairs, I did as he said and walked down the stairs with him. Once we both got to the bottom step, James opened the door and invited the 3 men inside. As they walked in, I looked at the size of their stomachs, as I assumed I was going to be going inside them. 2 of them had really nice looking medium sized stomachs. The last one had a massive one that also looked very inviting.

Once James let all 3 guys inside the entrance way, he asked them for their names, and I paid attention to what they were. One of them was named Larry, which was the name of the guy with the biggest stomach. The others were named Charles and Randy. After each guy told James their name, James looked at me and introduced me, and I smiled and waved at all the guys, and they all said hi back to me. James then said that they would take turns having me inside their stomach, and I would make the final choice on whether or not they got to join the frat.

After James told the guys that I would make the final decision, I felt really excited, and I walked in front of all 3 guys, then I turned to James and asked him how many spots were available in the frat, and he said that there were unlimited, but there was only 1 spot left in the house. I then suddenly felt kinda nervous about making the final decision, but I quickly got over it, and I asked James if I could choose who I went inside first, and he chuckled and said sure. I then looked at all 3 guys, and especially at their stomachs, and I decided on Randy first. I walked up to him and asked him if I could go inside him first, and he smiled at me and said he would love that. I smiled, then I asked James how long I should spend inside Randy, and James said whoever long I needed to get a feel for being inside him, and I said alright and told Randy to follow me.

After I told Randy to follow me, we both walked to the bathroom which was near the kitchen, and once we both were in the bathroom, I closed the door. I then turned to Randy and smiled, and he smiled back and asked me if I minded if he got more comfortable for when he swallowed me, and I said not at all. He said thanks, then he quickly took off his pants and shirt, leaving only his underwear on, and I'm gonna be totally honest, he looked really sexy. Once he was comfortable, he asked me if I was ready to go down into his body, and I smiled and said yep. He then put his hands around my waist, lifted me up, and within a few moments, I was inside his stomach.