noice😏

You were in your room looking at your phone scrolling through tiktok then Danny walks in with his phone in his hand you look up from your phone to look at him and you noticed hes wearing one of those maid dresses he uses for videos which is cooking and you look at him and say"are you making another video?" He looks at you and says "y/n... it's a special occasion annnnd I'm using you as my guest for this video my subscribers have been asking for you to be in one of my cooking videos" you roll your eyes and say"fine what do I have to wear?" You ask looking back at her phone he smirks and talks in his deep British accent that always makes you blush for some reason "darling... I think you know what you have to wear... don't you?" You blush and choke on your own spit and yell "Danny! Whyyy!" He looks at you "darling don't throw a fit... just get dressed~" he then leaves the room you sigh in relief and gets up (time skip)your in a maid dress now it shows your curves and your slender soft and smooth legs and perfect body(all body's are perfect-your perfect :)you walk out your room and see Danny setting up the camera and you go into the kitchen and get the stuff out for a video. He finishes setting up the camera and he presses record and starts talking to the camera in his normal voice "Hey guys today we will be cooking a cake for hitting 1 Mil on YouTube and today I have a special guest, Y/n!" He points to you and smiles and he's eyes slightly widen when he say the outfit even though he's seen it on you already it doesn't mean he's used to it just yet. You smile and look at the camera and start talking while he continues to stare at you "hey guys I'm happy to be here again!" You guys start cooking and Danny always takes small glances at you or stares at you when he's off camera,when y'all finish cooking y'all eat a piece and say what it taste like and you guys sign off Danny turns the camera off and puts the camera up and looks at you again... he really wants to say something but thinks he might make it awkward for some reason. You look at him and say "what do you wanna say?" He flinches slightly and smiles and laughs nervously and says "you know you look really good in that" suddenly he gets a boost of confidence and before you could respond he's suddenly behind you hugging you and kissing your neck, you whimper and whisper "Danny! W-what are you d-doing!"he smirks and whispers in his deep British voice and says "oh.. darling I would love to explain but I'm to focused on what I'm going to do to you"he suddenly pushed against you, and you whimpered and gasped softly. He continues kissing your neck and it escalated to something more intimate.... ANYWAYYY BYE (Danny hope your reading this :)