five

"It's a beautiful morning," I yawned lightly and stretched my body. I feel very good as I  had a good sleep today. Since I collected so many herbs the last day, I would not have to go to the forest for a few days. It's so good to have a day without works.

I get op from my bed and folded the bedding. I cleaned up the table and brushed the room with a broom. Then I get out of the room. I walk to the pond and cleaned up myself.

After cleaning up, I go to the clinic. I find my father and sister treating patients. It's so sad that father never gets a day off. Being a physician, he had to work every day even some nights too in case of emergency. He is the only physician in this area.

I greeted them and got out of the clinic. I am thinking of meeting and hang out with my villager friends. It's been a long time since I did this.

As I got out of the clinic house, I find the mute man playing with some sticks sitting on the bench.

I glanced at him once before walkong towards the village common place. I found footsteps behind me. I look back to find him.

"Why do you akways follow me?" I ask him. But there was no reply from him. Within moments, I reached the common space. There are chaos and people. Children are running around playing with each other. Men are working while gossiping. Women are doing their groceries. Youngsters are gossiping or playing some childish game. Its a very lively place.

"Hey y/n!"

"Long time no see, y/n,"

"Hey y/n, greet your father on behalf of me,"

"Is he that new man who does not know how to talk?"

"Hey y/n, how are you?"

"Y/n sister, when will you tell us stories?"

"Who is the man beside you?"

Everyone waved at me from their work. I greeted them and find couple of my friends. I started to talk to them till I realized the mute man is gone.

I look around this crowded place but did not find him.

"Did you see a man this tall, wearing beige and blue dress?" I started to ask around. But none could tell. I look around here and there. There's no sign of him.

Within a couple of times, I spotted him, standing in front of the notice bulletin where all the notices from government are hanging. He looks like he is at loss.

I walk towards him and stand behind him. He did not notice my presence but stare at the notice. I follow his gaze. There a couple of notices from the government.

One is about tax, other notices are about preventing black marketing, penalty for shamanism and loan sharks, fake business man, frauders.

My eye started scanning the news but still did not find anything peculiar.

"Oh, Ice Gana's prince died. Then why is it on our notice board?" A middle aged man asks some one.

I look at the news of foreign affairs. The news says the legitimate Crown Prince Kim Taehyung of our neighbor country, Ice Gana committed s*icide from excessive dr*gging. So, the crown prince title has been given to the older illegitimate prince Minhyuk.

There are also some news about business about to two countries like exporting fishes, potatoes and importing cattle and a lot of other businesses.

"Why do you look so gloomy?" I ask him. He looks at me by turning behind but says nothing. His expression says a lot. He looks devastated. The feeling of hurt is completely visible in his face.