Chapter 1

Joices pov
It was June 12 and my birthday was coming up so my mom got me a early birthday which was to go see the loves of my life. I got up that morning threw on my 'live love laugh' crop top with black high wasted shorts and my black and white vans , as I brushed my teeth , brushed my hair ; threw a head band on and opened Twitter on my phone. Nash just tweeted "Torontos sick ! Can't wait to see all of your beautiful faces !" I instantly jumped up in excitement realizing today was the day I was going to meet him ! HAYES GRIER ! The love of my life. *BEEP BEEP* I heard a car horn outside in the front of my house , it was my friend Abby here to pick me up to go to the event , I was so excited I ran down the stairs grabbed my flannel my wallet , phone and screamed "BYE MOM LOVE YOU BE BACK IN A FEW" as I casually got to Abby's car door I sat in the back cheering away scrolling threw Hayes Instagram pictures without a care in the world.
We just arrived to the digi tour event , and god damn there was a long ass line! We quickly got in line as we began to get closer and closer to Hayes , Sammy , Matt , &&' Nash . "Next" the security guard screamed , Abby went up and started talking to the boys as I was still in line I noticed Daniel Skye staring at me and Hayes keep glancing at both of us than smile at me , my stomach dropped once I saw his pearly white teeth directing to me , it was amazing. "Okay next !" The security guard had screamed , oh my lord that was me I was next ! I first walked up to Sammy. "Hey" I said smiling "oh my lord I'm sorry I have to ask hold are you ?" He asked with his eyes bulging out of his head "14 , ha " I said laughing "SHIT ! Too young ! Omg I'm sorry my profanity" he said covering his mouth "It's fine Sammy " I said hugging him , he bent down gave me a kiss on the cheek and whispered in my ear "too bad , cause your absolutely beautiful" I tensed up as I gave him a hug one more time and walked my way over to Jack j and Jack g . "Hey there pretty one" Jack g said smiling embracing me into a tight hug "Not much what's up panda bear ? " I said laughing casually punching his upper arm , "your like 13-14 right ? Cause Hayes and Daniel are over there and their in absolute need of a girlfriend , their lonely kids ya know?" Jack j said smiling , I began to laugh ; I have them hugs as the both kissed my cheek for the picture . I began to walk over to Hayes and Daniel this was it , I was going to speak to Hayes &&' Daniel Skye , my heart was beating out of my chest as if a drum was doing a drum roll for a concert , I was half way there as I ......